Esteemed Contributor

Re: A255539 Lamb Leather Jacket

I love the jackets, and lamb leather, But..the price and shipping are too much, imo~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

It looks nice, but I am not a fan of asymmetrical closures on jackets, so I will pass.
Valued Contributor

On 8/1/2014 pepes mom said:

I liked both blues and the green. But, I don't have $$$ to spend on any of them.

As an aside, I wish they would have put Iris in a jacket that could be zipped.

Lol. I'm guessing you mean the busted lady wearing the blue jacket? I noticed that too...perhaps they didn't have a sample her size.....

Occasional Contributor

The thought of having to wear an animal's dead skin, creeps me out!.. Poor lambs!

Honored Contributor

It's definitely a modified motorcycle jacket. It's not a true moto style. It's barely asymetrical. Hardly anyone wears these zipped anyway (besides LR).

I notice they are making sure people are aware it's fitted and not (how did she put it?) "the usual easy fitting styles that we have come to know from D&C." LOL That's code for "if you order your regular D&C size, you are not going to be able to zip this thing.

I will be interested to see what size Carolyn is wearing in this. And if she even tries to zip it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

It looks tight through the bust...even on the smaller gals. I can't see how this would be flattering on any of the plus sizes...where it falls is right @ the widest part on the hips. But if it was a layering piece w/ a longer tunic underneath, it might work. If it was a blazer style, it would sell better...especially with the unusual colors. Regardless what your beliefs...if you're going to do leather, lamb leather is the best.

Honored Contributor

I like the jacket. That being said....it is ill fitting on everyone. Is any host wearing the correct size? Lisa was poured into an xxs I think. The one model looked good in it, but the jacket was not zipped.

I think this is a nice style, but I'm concerned about the quality. D & C quality isn't the best in leather items, and the price point is super high considering it would be close to $200 with s/h and tax.

I'd rather buy a nice , high-quality leather jacket elsewhere. But the bit of length in a modified moto jacket is appealing to me vs. the cropped moto jackets that are abundant.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

On 8/2/2014 emmiesmom said:

I love the jackets, and lamb leather, But..the price and shipping are too much, imo~

Good morning, emmiesmom!Smile Lamb leather is nice, but if I "think about it," it is difficult to purchase. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

I like this style , but with a belt and zippers. Guess I like more of a "wild child look," in my old age ! lol {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

Seems like everyone who had the jacket on....it didn't fit right...I think none of them had on their right size....the ones that zipped it....there was a lot of pulling and wrinkling across the waist....

I didn't buy the TSV.. I just bought three of the DB suede shirt/jacket...its really cute...just hope its not heavy....

Honored Contributor

I loved the leather jacket on L R S last night but I it wouldn't work on my XL bod. That got me thinking about a nice, soft, updated leather jacket. I ordered the T S V in black and I went up a size. It's outerwear, I need room for my turtlenecks and sweaters.