Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Those are pretty, I zoomed to see where they're from too. I remember their catalogs. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Don't know why anyone would want a maxi. I have never seen anyone look good in a maxi anything. Look around next time you are out.

Compliments? What do people say when you walk away?

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Thanks everyone. The Denim and Co midi dress might be an option. Or any midi dress. In general maxis with any kind of sleeves are unicorns. I look for them for me so I know that.

She has one petite maxi skirt that I got for her a few years ago at Macys. Thankfully it still fits her. Skirts are good because she can wear a long or 3/4 sleeve t with it.

@Perkup Thank you, that's  so nice of you. It's A251639. When she tried the dress on she just thought it was too long, even though it probably did fall just above her shoes. I did too, mostly because of safety worries. Midi would be safer. My Mom is pretty stylish, she wears J Lo jeans! She looks so cute in them too.

I checked and it is the same dress I have.  Mine hits me in exactly the same place that the picture does under the item number.  Lower ankle, above shoe.  Just right for me.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup Thank you. I bet you look lovely in it Smiley Happy

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Perkup Thank you. I bet you look lovely in it Smiley Happy

Well, a litle short of lovely, but it's really comfortable.  Please say hello to your Mom.  Wish we could meet.