Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 8/1

I need to get moving, it's been nice chatting with everyone this morning, hope everyone has a super weekend. Here is a Bahama's sunrise for all of us who couldn't make the vacation there this year.

Bahama Sunrise

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Re:  Renee's new set - am I the only one who thinks all of the models look pregnant?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

@house_cat, she's beautiful! Someone referred to mine as the devil cat after he went missing, but as Moms we are very tolerant! 

Honored Contributor

Stop jiggling, the baby will fall out!

Honored Contributor

The newscaster on our morning news show is pregnant. She wears the most ill-fitting things.  One morning she said she couldn't find maternity clothes to fit during the beginning stages of pregnancy. I wanted to email her and tell her to try QVC - most of what they offer is suitable, including this Renee top.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

The newscaster on our morning news show is pregnant. She wears the most ill-fitting things.  One morning she said she couldn't find maternity clothes to fit during the beginning stages of pregnancy. I wanted to email her and tell her to try QVC - most of what they offer is suitable, including this Renee top.

I'm seeing the trend of women wearing body hugging clothing during pregnancy.  I don't think pregnant women are ugly and that pregnancy is anything to be ashamed of.  That said, if it was me, I don't want my budding baby out there - it almost invites people to touch the tummy.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

Have a great weekend and don't overdo it in the yard Snicks :-)

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@house_cat wrote:

I'm seeing the trend of women wearing body hugging clothing during pregnancy.  I don't think pregnant women are ugly and that pregnancy is anything to be ashamed of.  That said, if it was me, I don't want my budding baby out there - it almost invites people to touch the tummy.

I even started a thread about this a while back.  Not a lot of forum friends agreed.  I agree with you - especially in the workplace.  I had a teacher friend who was full-term pregnant, wearing one of those stretchy tops with her belly-button popped out. It was not appropriate in my opinion.

The thing about this newsgirl is that she is normally a very conservative dresser - boring, even.  She was complaining because she DIDN'T want those show-all tops.  Honestly, QVC is the place to go.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

When I can see your baby's foot kicking you, your outfit is too tight.

'Nuff said.

Honored Contributor

Gahhh - they compare the TSV to something that costs thousands then play tug of war with it to show the stretch.