Super Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 8/1

@lolakimono turquoise shoes? I think you mean the orthodics tsv I got in Iris(which turned out to be darker than I thought)

Funny though I would love turquoise ones! In college I was known for a pair of suede turquoise fringed boots.(among other things)
Honored Contributor

Good morning ! 

@lolakimono  About the pink jacket... Banana Republuc outlet I am not liking their quality...  Tried twice and the snaps came off both.  The fabric was coarse, almost a twill, so it didn't lay properly.  I may do better with set-in sleeves, too! THX for your help tho because this was close!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

And by the way, I was tempted by the Liz Claiborne tee shirt dress. Then I went food shopping. Every older woman I saw was wearing some version of that dress. I decided to wait a few years to start that uniform.......
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@LTT1

It's this- A252372

Liz Claiborne New York Pineapple Infinity Scarf

Honored Contributor

@javamt wrote:
@lolakimono turquoise shoes? I think you mean the orthodics tsv I got in Iris(which turned out to be darker than I thought)

Funny though I would love turquoise ones! In college I was known for a pair of suede turquoise fringed boots.(among other things)

@Java

I remembered a blue shade you talked about, but my brain turned it into turquoise, LOL.  

I was thinking you had ordered from IM.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  I think you should get that coat

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I just put those Peridot earrings with the jackets in my cart, deciding if its a good value. 

J325545

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I just put those Peridot earrings with the jackets in my cart, deciding if its a good value. 

J325545

@jackthebear

I don't wear earrings, so I can't help you there, but maybe our resident jewelry people like @Bird mama and @SoX will check in for an appraisal.

Gemstone Sterling Silver Earring Jackets 3.00 cttw

Honored Contributor

Good Morning all - I need to catch up on the posts.  Oh yeah, I also need to pour a cup of coffee - the jewelry show with Court is kinda painful.  BRB.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@javamt wrote:
And by the way, I was tempted by the Liz Claiborne tee shirt dress. Then I went food shopping. Every older woman I saw was wearing some version of that dress. I decided to wait a few years to start that uniform.......

That is interesting, I have not noticed that, but will admit I am not the most observant person, I will be sure to start paying more attention to see if that's also the case in my area.

"To each their own, in all things".