Honored Contributor

Re: A,M. Style Live Chat, 8:00, 1/12

@SoX  Isn't this the truth!!!  You fix one thing, feel great then something else raises its ugly head!!! Go for the shot, you'll feel better (you know you will if you've done this before) because it does just get worse and compromises other things which is also what happened to me.

Frequent Contributor

Cannot listen to Mary Nelson, monotone/valley girl voice

Honored Contributor

Hi all, seems I'm a bit late, lol. Thought I'd just chime in....I got everyone's snow I think. It started yesterday afternoon, we have 17" on the ground and it's still snowing, yuck. The shots,
walking nor the inversion table has helped my arthritic back. I think it is individual to each person what works and what doesn't. Have a nice weekend.
"To each their own, in all things".
New Contributor

I was wondering if the pink dress that Leah Williams wore this morning on AM style is available on QVC.  If not, where can it be found? designer?  Leah looked beautiful in it and I really like the dress.  

Honored Contributor

@tryingtocreatenickname  welcome to the community.

Hey @lolakimono, any ideas about Leah's pink dress?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I'm probably 12 hours late for this post. A person at work moved away in early fall and no one new has been hired yet, so my workload has increased significantly lately and I need to sleep in on weekends. I live on the west coast in the Pacific Time zone, but I usually read this thread after I run errands on Saturdays. @lolakimono , today I received a Karl Lagerfeld Paris black satchel handbag that I ordered from L&T with pink flowers on it; some are embroidered. Your beautiful jacket you posted reminds me of it somewhat. It was pretty cool and very cloudy here today; it was supposed to rain. It's supposed to rain on & off all next week, and if weather patterns are reliable it will move east with some rain or snow to follow. I ordered a Berkshire blanket throw with free shipping today. I spend a lot of time at my laptop at home for work and I write novels as a hobby, so I've gone through a couple desk chairs. I'm hoping the Berkshire will protect the latest chair and maybe make it a bit softer for me ... lol.

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie Checked out what this means, frozen shoulder. I definitely do not have these symptons. This is not what ails me.

Honored Contributor

@tryingtocreatenickname wrote:

I was wondering if the pink dress that Leah Williams wore this morning on AM style is available on QVC.  If not, where can it be found? designer?  Leah looked beautiful in it and I really like the dress.  

@tryingtocreatenickname

Good morning.

I saw the page from @Bird mama.  You can check out the dress details here:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Leah-Looks-Pretty-in-Pink/m-p/5186617#M680283

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a live retail link

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   No frozen shoulder!   That’s good.  I had mine for a year before I realized it.  I was swimming and couldn’t get my arm above my head. Good luck to you.  Hope it heals fast!