Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7/7, 7:00

@ Maysie wrote:

Anyone know what necklace Leah is wearing? Thanks. 

@ Maysie 

Let me take a look.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@LTT1 has family visiting, but here is a photo from France that I think she will like when she sees this.

Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature

Will go ASAP and trample thru these!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Turned on the last 30 minutes of the show there was zero, nada, zilch that caught my interest Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

I am so sorry for your losses.😢

Very sad...

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@SoX

My red OG skull boots came yesterday. Heart

Someone was VERY excited to receive the box.Cat LOL

I want that rug...I mean I want those boots....I mean...I want that cutie kitty!

Honored Contributor

Good morning, ladies :-)

I know I missed the party, but just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Have a nice weekend!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@SoX

So glad I couldn’t watch! I am craving a squash blossom CP but after the water heater, my spendable cash is gone!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

My purchase this week is this bird enhancer from American West

No Image Found

I think this is beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

Sox, sorry that you are having PT 2-3 times a week yet.  The humidity kills me too.  I had to walk early in the morning all of this week.  Anything hotter than 75° I don't walk & then I am picking shady places to walk.  I bought beets at the farmers market and my DH just got done berry picking.  He came home with 1 2/3 ice cream pails full so I will be busy washing them after lunch.  Some we eat fresh and the rest I will freeze in quart containers.

Pink Dogwood, I have cherry tomatoes but they aren't ripe yet.  Nothing like a BLT wth home grown lettuce and tomatoes.  You have a very nice sounding garden.  

I am ox ox, I forgot that you were at MV.  We were there a long time ago when our ds first moved to the Boston area.  We went by boat & just had a full day there.  Very beautiful.  Now we go up to ME when they are working because he & his wife live N. of Boston.  

LTT, Co. and no hot water isn't fun.  As soon as my new bathroom was done, the very next day our water heater sprung a leak.  The plumber came out & it was still on warranty, but we had to pay for the labor. 

gmkb. I am so glad for a few days of cooler weather.  We have had 90's most of the week until yesterday.  Enjoy  your lunch with your ds & getting some home maintenance done. I am off to finish washing the windows.  Not a bad job, but I have to stay ahead of the 🌞🌞🌞.

house cat, hi to you too.

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@SoX

So glad I couldn’t watch! I am craving a squash blossom CP but after the water heater, my spendable cash is gone!

@LTT1  ... 

To tempt you even further, I just got this email from American West and guess what's on a one day sale?

I'm sooo tempted by this one, too ...  it's a today only sale, though ... I just don't know ....