Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/14

Good Morning Style Sisters!

I previewed the fashions, but I don't see anything here. However, I have been finding a TON of things that I like elsewhere.  I am in a fashion feast, LOL, but most of it is in the form of accessories and jewelry.

We are now closed for two weeks due to Corona, but I am scheduled to fly out for my "vacation" on Wednesday, so we'll see how that goes.

What is new with you?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/14

Under consideration-

Honored Contributor

#2-

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @lolakimono  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono Enjoy your "vacation" and stay safe flying!  I think the world has gone mad. As they say, "this too shall pass" - not quickly enough!  Nobody seems to be listening to the word "presumptive"- and the second part of those assays are coming back negative- Numbers are hugely inflated.  Whatever the case, good idea to review and practice safe cleaning routines.  

I've actually been a good girl, have to be with the Vet bills coming in - every time I turn around it's another 500- 1000 $ !  (no money left to buy toilet paper in bulk!! LOL) 

I did treat myself, saw a cute Nina Leonard sweaterish top on HSN  652-638.  Big coconut buttons- Shipped quick! Really like the top.  Also a Martha short sleeve chambray top that was a LTS this week.  Shipping was quick on Q too...  Nice quality, haven't had time to try it on but looks like a  keeper-Love the vionicn espadrille but vionic seems to bother my feet.  

Hope everyone here enjoys the weekend and if you're off,   get some good rest and stay safe! 

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama Good morning!  Good to see you here!

Honored Contributor

The items I ordered from JCP were winners (of course).  My Franco Sarto T-strap pumps arrived yesterday and went back to Fedex yesterday.  The sizing advice online was way off base (for me) and the shoes were too big.

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum 

Yes- I understand.  Mercury was in retrograde through March 10th, and it was a whopper.

We lost power in an entire "zone" of the house, but no circuit had tripped. It was very bizarre.  BF turned on the light to go up the stairs and the bathroom light came on.

$400 later, an electrician came out and replaced the wiring, something about a split in back channels and paint in the receptacle.  House was built in 1992, but he told BF due to "age" he recommended doing the WHOLE HOUSE at a cost of $4,200.  

Honored Contributor

I've been up since 4:30 so I completed the census online.  I don't know why I thought there would be more questions Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Waving hello to @Jtdmum