Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 4/30, 7:00

@sallybusky wrote:

@lolakimono: I am literally crying from LMAO at the huge cameltoe screen shot!!!!

Right? I was laughing so hard my hubby came in to see who I was talking to. When I pointed at the screen shot, he looked at me w/ this blank stare and said "I don't get it" and I laughed even harder.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1 wrote:

I have a story about kids and quicksand, lol. When we lived in Wi. I drove a school bus for a few years. I had a morning and afternoon route each day. Sometimes subbed for kindergarten routes also as well as field trips to Chicago, Milwaukee and other places. One day while subbing a kindergarten route, I made my pick up stop at the really muddy "bus stop". About 10-12 little kids got on the bus, one kid stayed behind, crying his head off. I asked what the deal was with that kid, one of the others said, "oh, he thinks he's stuck in quicksand". Gee, wonder why he would think that, lol. So, no parents around, bunch of little kids on a bus, what to do? Couldn't leave him stuck bawling his head off, so I went through the whole "process" required to leave kids on the bus (flashers, emergency brake on, motor off, key out of ignition, etc), got out and pulled him, screaming, out of the mud, had to pull his boots out as he lost them when I pulled him out. He and I covered in mud, lol. Took him to school and let them deal with a mud covered kid. Finished my route, went home and spent time in the shower. Not the most fun, but it made for a funny story at the bus barn. I was laughing my head off through the rest of that route, crazy, crazy kids had him scared to death! lol Made the mud/sucky sound when he came up outta there. Haha

@Snicks1 That reminds me of when I was a kid.  My dad gave us the job of picking up all the rocks in the field behind our house so he could plow it and disc it to plant the garden. We had a few weeks to complete this and were supposed to be working on it after school and on weekends but, of course, we put it off until we absolutely had to do it.  It had rained in the days before we got out there, and I got stuck in the mud and my brother had to come pull me out.  I just had on my tennis shoes, and they were caked with mud!  Dad was not happy!  Pretty sure Mom wasn't either!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sallybusky wrote:

@Eliana: I just ducked out to order the LC maxi too - mocha PM (Cue the theme to Twilight Zone....) I wanted the coral but it was sold out.

@sallybusky If you need petite, the coral is back in pxs and pm.  In regular sizes, it's back in xxs, xs and s and on waitlist in xl.

Duh. . . now I see you said PM.  It's there now.

Honored Contributor

wanted to officially sign off! Thanking everyone for the chat... I love this on Saturday mornings!

Wishing everyone a nice week❤️❤️❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

just popped in to see what happened after I went out.

Wanted to offer this in regard to those living alone, our town offers a call in service through the Police Dept(?) where they will put a call through in the morning to check.

Could be worth check to see if it's offered where you live. 

Valued Contributor

Lolakimono

You are right, as usual about the models.  When they are pregnant they cannot fit into the clothes.    They do hair, makeup,  jewelry.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

Really am liking those tops you purchased!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~