Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 4/30, 7:00

To all the ladies leaving the chat, have a great weekend.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono I had to laugh at those autocorrects and it reminded me of one that I sent to my son.I told him I was going through Ladysmith (city) but it showed up as ladies itch.I didn't notice till he texted back....huh?

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono  Thank you for some good laughs this morning w/the screen shots. 🙂

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Trusted Contributor

Everybody have a great weekend and be kind to yourself...I got a new credit card and I am going to do a little shopping in real stores and exercise that card!!

Trusted Contributor

Love those black and white Skechers and the sweater Kerstin is wearing.

Honored Contributor

I have a story about kids and quicksand, lol. When we lived in Wi. I drove a school bus for a few years. I had a morning and afternoon route each day. Sometimes subbed for kindergarten routes also as well as field trips to Chicago, Milwaukee and other places. One day while subbing a kindergarten route, I made my pick up stop at the really muddy "bus stop". About 10-12 little kids got on the bus, one kid stayed behind, crying his head off. I asked what the deal was with that kid, one of the others said, "oh, he thinks he's stuck in quicksand". Gee, wonder why he would think that, lol. So, no parents around, bunch of little kids on a bus, what to do? Couldn't leave him stuck bawling his head off, so I went through the whole "process" required to leave kids on the bus (flashers, emergency brake on, motor off, key out of ignition, etc), got out and pulled him, screaming, out of the mud, had to pull his boots out as he lost them when I pulled him out. He and I covered in mud, lol. Took him to school and let them deal with a mud covered kid. Finished my route, went home and spent time in the shower. Not the most fun, but it made for a funny story at the bus barn. I was laughing my head off through the rest of that route, crazy, crazy kids had him scared to death! lol Made the mud/sucky sound when he came up outta there. Haha

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama   Didn't go to dr.  Don't think anything broken.  Walking better, off the walker.  Doing water and floor exercises.  6-8 yrs ago, tripped on carpet at airport.  Six mos. of PT.  I don't want that again!  Hope I don't regret not going to dr!   

Esteemed Contributor

@Eliana wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@3cupcakes wrote:

Good morning @Bird mama!  May I have a hint to the name of the "my store" name w/the great accessories? 🙂

@3cupcakes

JCP

@Bird mama's store set me back $105.00 last weekend!

Yes, @Bird mama 's store had fabulous deals last week (and this week). And holy cannoli, they delivered very quickly and for free. And everything fit. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Time to get busy, nice chatting with everyone this morning, see you around the boards.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

Just my opinion, if women bought to correct size in an underpant there would be less creeping and rolling.

ITA! When I finally got over the whole *size* thing of my underwear, I was so much happier w/ the resulting look from the backside. Smiley Happy

Because I like cotton panties, I actually go up two sizes from what I thought I should wear, wash and dry before the first wear ... and holy smokes ... what a difference.

Now are they sexy little things? Yeah, no. But there are only two people who see me in my underwear and his w/ his eyesight ... he can't tell that I have on granny panties!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."