Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M.Style Live Chat, 3/25, 7:00

Oh, that's right!

Image result for Happy birthday lola with cats images

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@I am still oxox

I discovered their talls selection of women's clothing when I was 17 (via catalog).  Stores around me carried petites and full figured sized and no talls.  Every once in awhile I would find a tall girls store in a mall that had a limited selection and wanted an arm and a leg for a piece of clothing.  

JCP has been my store for a very long time :-)

there's 2 near me, one in a big regional mall that's a pain to get to, and the other over in NY, I don't shop much there either.

At this stage of my life I'm either Bloomies and L&T and MarshMaxx for clothing and of course GAP

Valued Contributor

Hi ladies! I'm in the middle of re-writing something so a quick hi and bye. First my one shopping adventure of the week, bought a pair of Earth Bay women's sandals. So cute! But the heel's loose enough that my feet want to step out of them and I don't know if the size down will be too tight. (I bought my usual size) So I may be out for a shopping trek today, see if I can find the next size down to try on. 

I'll check back later to see how everyone's doing.

XO

Trusted Contributor

How do you keep jute on espadrll clean?

JCP always had nice petite selection.

GD wanted to bake, just put wacky cake in oven. 6 year Olds = messy.

I can now see big patches of grass in the yard, left the hens out to scratch around. 

Birdmama if the ducks nest in your yard, be careful, they protect the nest, I had one put me on my a%% once.

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

I'm concerned with the sign in issues.  I don't know if QVC is linking the purchasing side with the forum side.  Worried about hackers.  Therefore I deleted my credit card on file until this issue is straightened out and I feel more secure.  

I don't store a CC anywhere at all

Honored Contributor

The Animal Adventure Park (April the Giraffe) is sponsoring a baby animal picture-taking event outside the JCP in their area (upper NY) so JCP must be a "hub of activity" in that area.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

The Animal Adventure Park (April the Giraffe) is sponsoring a baby animal picture-taking event outside the JCP in their area (upper NY) so JCP must be a "hub of activity" in that area.

did the baby show up

Trusted Contributor

@Buttercups. I get a moleskin heel thing, sticks on inside of heels at shoe stores. Narrow heels, Clark's have wide heels.

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays

I think the ducks primarily live in a really large wooded park around 3 miles from me.  A couple of years ago, Lucy and Ricky (the first couple) found my yard and ate the bird seed that the other birds didn't want (on the pavers and on the patio).  Next thing I know, they got the word out.

Every once in a while I will see 18-20 ducks in my yard - usually dawn or dusk.  No nests in my yard though, which is good.  I want them to be in the woods where it is safer.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Lord and Taylor is my go to store, it does not hurt that is around the corner, the nearest Macy's has become a pit and I will not go there, it I want to shop there  I will do it on line.

I am really starting to like TJ Maxx and Home Goods but it is really hunt and peck sometimes and believe it or not I have found some really cute things on Amazon at times, I bought 4 cute shrugs last year to wear over tanks with crops for a Summer evening out.

@jackthebear wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@I am still oxox

I discovered their talls selection of women's clothing when I was 17 (via catalog).  Stores around me carried petites and full figured sized and no talls.  Every once in awhile I would find a tall girls store in a mall that had a limited selection and wanted an arm and a leg for a piece of clothing.  

JCP has been my store for a very long time :-)

there's 2 near me, one in a big regional mall that's a pain to get to, and the other over in NY, I don't shop much there either.

At this stage of my life I'm either Bloomies and L&T and MarshMaxx for clothing and of course GAP

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.