Honored Contributor

Re: A.M.Style Live Chat, 3/25, 7:00

@jackthebear

Our store closed, so the closest one is in another state.  

Trusted Contributor

Moneybags here....NOT.  I bought the cute GILI faux leather peplum jacket in black.  Love.  Not sure about size, waiting on the cappuccino in smaller usual GILI leather size.  

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays

Michigan weather was nuts this past winter.  I saw a field of Robins in February!  As far as my backyard, just the usual suspects including ducks.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays  Yea I'm a JCP girl.  When the list of closing stores came out I was all over it, lol.  Most of the Michigan stores are in more remote locations, as least as far as I'm concerned.

Honored Contributor

There are two near here on down in Bay Plaza in the Bronx and one over the bridge in Nyack, I have never been a Penny's shopper, I think I have been in their stores maybe 5 times in my entire life

@Bird mama wrote:

@Nomorebirthdays  Yea I'm a JCP girl.  When the list of closing stores came out I was all over it, lol.  Most of the Michigan stores are in more remote locations, as least as far as I'm concerned.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not sure I like this dress on the petite model, or maybe it's just that she seems to have too much on.  The sneaker that Colleen is wearing is cute, but not quite for me.

I think it's the scarf on the petite model.  It's covering her neck and I think it's making her look "squattier."  I think she would look better without it.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

I discovered their talls selection of women's clothing when I was 17 (via catalog).  Stores around me carried petites and full figured sized and no talls.  Every once in awhile I would find a tall girls store in a mall that had a limited selection and wanted an arm and a leg for a piece of clothing.  

JCP has been my store for a very long time :-)

Honored Contributor

IMG_8495.JPG@lolakimono

(Tomorrow)

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I look at that lace dress and see the future snags and pulls :-)

Trusted Contributor

I'm concerned with the sign in issues.  I don't know if QVC is linking the purchasing side with the forum side.  Worried about hackers.  Therefore I deleted my credit card on file until this issue is straightened out and I feel more secure.