Honored Contributor

Re: A.M.Style Live Chat, 3/25, 7:00

@lolakimono wrote:

The red D & Co. active set reminds me of something that Richard Simmons would wear.

Image result for richard simmons red striped outfit

so glad I missed that 

Honored Contributor

I am considering  a "major" purchase.

The video on how to assemble it is 20 minutes long. Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Personally, I would not wear that Clarks espadrille with the IM TSV.  Cat Surprised

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono. I will call, no shopping around here.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Personally, I would not wear that Clarks espadrille with the IM TSV.  Cat Surprised

Neither would I, but I do like the espadrille in every color.

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama. Your a JCP girl aren't you, our 2 nearest ones are closing.  I think if Sears and JCP still had paper catalogs they would be in better shape.

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning All!

I received my purchase of Iman white Moto Jacket from the southern channel. Fast ship.   Very nice, fits well.  

May go back for the light blue when Iman is on and price reduced. 

Also received Steve Madden rose gold sneakers that were a today's special southern channel.  My usual size was too short. They're heading back. They didn't fit my narrow heel well either, no reorder.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi all its has been a few long weeks, I think we both got some sleep last night.

B started PT this week and I think it is going to help, but he has a tendency to push too much if they tell him to do 10 reps he will do 20 and such.

Sleep is still an issue, we are trying to manage his meds to give him pain relief but still allow him to be awake enough to drive a short distance mid day.

We are not sure how the additional injury has set back his progress, he sees the Orthopedist on April 11. Originally we thought he would be released to return to work.

The fracture and hip replacement are healing simultanaousy but I still think it will be early June before he can return.

He has to be able to get to the railroad, navigte up the stairs, tranfer to the subway at Grand Central and then do a full days work and reverse the pocess.

Baby steps, I have to stay calm and not oever do it since I am dealing with my own medical issues and need to stay healty.

Smiley Happy all 

ETA I am having a foot issue, it seems that my big toe right foot is bone on bone and causing me much discomfort. I can not longer wear soft (thin) soled shoes, I think I need to toss at least 60% of what I have in my closet. Most of my sandles are thicker soled like Fit Flops which are great but jeez this is annoying. I am lucky that my favorite my Clarks Brinkley favorite Summer shoes has a prety rigid sole

clarks.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Oh no!  DB is back to wearing his "mom jeans."  Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I am considering  a "major" purchase.

The video on how to assemble it is 20 minutes long. Cat Frustrated

get it assembled?