Honored Contributor

Re: A.M.Style Live Chat, 3/25, 7:00

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning all,

Know that I am not a "regular" but wanted to stop in just the same and wish everyone a happy weekend.  It is finally warming up enough to be outside without a coat!

@lolakimono

I am always amazed at your fashion purchases.  They are things I would like to wear, but never wouldCat LOL

Mostly because I don't have the lifestyle, and not really confident in what looks good on me anymore.  I just stick with what I have that seems to work.

Anyway, off to get my spin done while watching AMS.

Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

It's about the love not the blood relation. We have some broken branches on our family tree and we are lucky. 

Ours 6 to almost 14. I had all boys so at first girls seemed strange to me. 2 girls and 1 grandson in the middle.

Esteemed Contributor

Lola, I did notice the cute shoes.

jackthebear. I was going to guess yellow for Leah's dress.  Wrongl

SNICK's enjoy the wedding.

gmkb, have fun at your dinner tomorrow.

nomorebirthdays, how fun to gave the grands.

Elian, have fun at your grand baby's birthday party.

It is raining here & will be in the 40's today, but it was 72° yesterday.  My DH will not be happy when he finds out that our Badger's lost by 1 point last night.  We were too tired to see the entire game.

We got home from vacation last Saturday afternoon.  It was fabulous.  Lovely resort, great food & the hospitality was 2nd to none.  I fell under a palm tree & skinned up my knee on day 2 & my BF's DH fell getting out of the pool & skinned up his side & kind of hurt the shoulder that he dislocated in January about 5 minutes before I fell.  Other than that we were all fine.  Nothing kept us from having fun though.  

I am heading back to bed.  I am still catching up on my sleep.  Infusion was extra long on Thursday, but I should have more energy real soon.

No big plans for the weekend.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  They don't have the pants in talls either :-(   How's your husband doing in his recovery?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Good morning, all! Lola, loving those pants, too. And, your outfit with the Tahari jacket is so cute. Admit it. You are THE most stylish educator around town! And beyond!

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning, @lolakimono, and to everyone else on the boards today. 

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays  I come from what appears to be a matriarchy.  I'm the youngest of 3 girls.  Eldest sister had 2 girls - middled sister and I didn't have kids.  Nieces had girl children (3 in total).  I always wanted a brother and not nary one boy child born in the family, sigh.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

No shopping for me! Leaving early for the beach with GC and DS and DDL! Waving to everyone!🙋 enjoy shopping, See you soon!💕
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono. Love olive, I like llbean but I don't have good luck with the pants, rise too high but these don't look long in rise.