Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M.Style Live Chat, 3/25, 7:00

I just wanted to add that today that I checked that familytreenow opt out using my maiden name and first married name and and is all blank. Good to know.

Frequent Contributor

Fooled us all.  The white looked GREAT along with her silver sling back flats!

Trusted Contributor

@Twoshop 

I thought Leah looked very pretty too.  She kept the shoes and jewelry simple. I must confess; I ordered the island breeze.

Trusted Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

@Eliana wrote:

I'm not sure I like this dress on the petite model, or maybe it's just that she seems to have too much on.  The sneaker that Colleen is wearing is cute, but not quite for me.

I think it's the scarf on the petite model.  It's covering her neck and I think it's making her look "squattier."  I think she would look better without it.

@Eliana They always seem to cover that model with scarves, large purses, jackets, etc.  She is a heavier girl and I think she would look nicer more simply dressed.  

@gmkb  She's very curvy, and I think that makes her appear heavier.  But usually she says she's wearing an extra small.  I think it would have looked better with the neckline open.  Maybe she just has a short neck.  I don't wear scarves myself because I think it makes it appear as though I have no neck.  But they look great on a lot of people.

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie

So glad the site was helpful!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~