Super Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 2/8

On 2/8/2014 annabellethecat said:

I have so many clothes I could sell on Ebay. This year I've lost a lot of weight and none of my clothes fit. I needed to loose weight just never could. I can't smell or taste so I just don't eat.

My friend retired from the government. She worked for a 3 star General in the front office. All she could wear were suits. She and I were trying to figure out how to post pictures on ebay to sell some of the stuff she and I have.

Why can't you smell and taste? My dad lost his sense of smell years ago from using those nasal sprays for cold/flu. We didn't believe him, but the doctor said that could happen.

Respected Contributor

On 2/8/2014 lolakimono said:
On 2/8/2014 Favorite Son said:

Well you still need to watch, because when we send you as our on-air representative, we're only going to buy you one leather dress, so you're going to have to learn to accessorize. Shall we buy you white leather or black?

L..................O...........................L! Black, definitely. I don't own a single white item.

Fine- but you only get one pair of h00ker shoes, so make sure you can stand in them for 12 hours, like when we have a TSV.

Also, perhaps you should find something zippered, so you can zip the sleeves off in the summer months.

Had two pair of those, too, and sold them on eBay. Jil Sanders, ENORMOUS pointy toe platforms. I could not have stood in those for 12 hours.

Honored Contributor

I think FS mixed up Run's fall with Bird.

Honored Contributor

As we are going into Spring and Summer in Australia (just saw the Orthaheel guy) Australia is going into their Winter.

Super Contributor

On 2/8/2014 Bird mama said:
On 2/8/2014 Favorite Son said:

Bird! My gosh. Take care of yourself.

??? What happened????

I guess you lost your memory

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Thanks for the chuckles ladies.

Bird how is your crew?

How's the weather for everybody, think it's mellowed out for us in the south but MW... yowza!

Trusted Contributor

RUN....be careful. That is very scary. Hope you are truly OK. Yes, Bar room brawl look can be very s#xy!

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2014 lolakimono said:

Bird, did you get your wheels for the gym?

And did you see my bird pants on the printed bottoms thread?

I received an envelope with a roller in it yesterday. I have to fix the glide board today.

I didn't read the printed bottoms thread - need to check that out.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Where are you able to view the line-up?

Honored Contributor

I'm going to hop in the shower and I'll be back shortly.