Super Contributor

A,M. STYLE SISTERS LIVE CHAT, 1/28/2023

Good last Saturday of January to all out there this A.M. Watching the MukLuk TSV presentation.  NOT wearing this outfit "out and about", so just a p.j. presentation again.  The holidays brought so many choices for sleep/lounge wear.  Anything out there catch your eye this week in fashion?  Besides the animal dresses that were part of Fashion Week in NYC!   What's doing for you today?

Respected Contributor

Re: A,M. STYLE SISTERS LIVE CHAT, 1/28/2023

Good Last Saturday of January 2023 to you! One step closer to springtime!!! Underwhelmed with TSV, I'd use it for PJs only but, with the short sleeves, it would be for summer for me and I can't wear poly for summer PJs. I just don't feel I would get enough wear out of it in our final winter days for $40. Not tempted by anything I've seen yet. Enjoy this weekend!

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning. More pajamas.  I am not a jogger pant bottom kind of gal. So, these are an easy pass for me. 

I am off to help care for my mother. I was told mom had a bad night and to bring cleaning supplies and laundry detergent with me this morning.  I hope she is calm today.  

Hope everyone has a good day.

Respected Contributor

@KailaS , hope it's not to bad, hoping she's calm by the time you get there. I just started wearing joggers this winter...for pajamas only, I may go out to walk the yard in the early morning but that's it for me. I am not a fan of wearing PJs in public.

Honored Contributor

Hello all at home recovring from a broken hip and Covid at rehab I stillhurt all over, just saying hello all and I hope to be good as new soon

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning @1 DancinQueen   Thanks for starting the thread today.  I don't have any snacks in the house so I'm pondering a run to the grocery store.  I need nothing...I have a taste for something salty.

I ended up doing my taxes last Saturday and I'm glad that's behind me.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Oh no @I am still oxox I hope that things start to improve for you sooner rather than later.

Honored Contributor

Has anyone ever tried those Dr. Denise facial firming pads?  I've been curious about her line for years and never ordered because I have sensitive skin.

Honored Contributor

JCP has dressed me for over 40 years and I noticed that after he company emerged from bankruptcy they didn't offer Talls outerwear.  Sure, they have athletic wear and the occasional denim jacket that they offer in Talls, but no real coats. 

I've also noticed over the years that manufacturers seem to be making Misses sized coats with longer long sleeves.

For this reason I am tempted by this new Misses trench at JCP.  The color is Rumba Red.  JCP has carried this shade of red for as long as I can remember and I love it.

Honored Contributor

Good morning, Ladies. Heading out at 10 to make some returns at the mall, look to see what's coming for spring (just a look/see not purchasing).

It's only 30 degrees now and going up to 60 by dinner time. Crazy, right?

Have a great day.....