Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. STYLE Live Chat 4/29, 7:00

I am so behind that I am still drinking my a.m. ACV + honey toddy.  Then I have to get breakfast and pour the (caffeinated) iced tea.

Valued Contributor

Good morning ladies! Thanks for getting us started @LTT1

Nice to see (quote) you here and learn that your weeks are good/uneventful. Like the Northside top, fingers crossed it looks as pretty in person.

I'm toodling along... know what you mean @Nomorebirthdays - my closet is saturated in fact, I'd like to weed out 1/4 or more of what's there. Now's a busy time, maybe in summer.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono

I saw the picture you posted on the thread.  Hope that you are enjoying yours.  

We live in the country and I am sitting on my porch enjoying the birds this morning.  SOmething caught my eye in the neighbor's yard. It was a HUGE snapping turtle.  He is probably heading to our pond.  About the same time your turtle sheet pictures were posted.  You need to come see him!

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

Anyone think 39$ is a too much for anybody causal tee?

@Nomorebirthdays

I ordered this, from Life is Good, and I thought the regular price of $26 was high (mine was on sale).

Women's Life is Good Cat Crusher Vee

Honored Contributor

BF and I just rotated out the boots for the summer shoes/sandals.  Now we're guaranteed a cold snap!Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone.  

I've had a good week. My daughter took me to a new Chico outlet nearby and we shopped till we dropped, which in my case is about 1 hour.  I learned that the outlet is a completely different operation with different designers.  I assumed it was leftovers from the Chico stores, but not so.   More casual clothing.

Yesterday she came over and went through my closet removing clothing that I can no longer wear due to weight loss from being ill past year.  That she will donate to the women's shelter.

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups@Tennesseegal

Good morning!

@Buttercups

How is the cinematic endeavor coming along?

@Snicks1

Nice top

@lolakimono

You sure ARE behind this am!

My clothes wardobing: got the wedge espadrilles of choice-- that is all I know. 

Oh! CWC sale 40% off and free shipping!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone! I'm awake because my pets woke me up. I'm just app surfing on my ipad for a bit before I go back to bed. I'm watching a bit of AM Style.

Wow, such expensive rayon knit t shirts, one after the other in price points from $36 - $50 each. QVC is out of touch with what people will really pay for clothes like this.

At least the layered T by Clinton Kelly wasn't ruffled! I wonder if the high prices is to pay for all of these vendor reps that are presenting 1 item? Frankly, The host Leah does just fine on her own and the vendors add nothing to the knowledge of the items being shown.

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal

Did you see the turtle that @fourpaws56 posted?

So cute!!!!

No automatic alt text available.

Trusted Contributor

Boy that Lena M is a beautiful woman.

It's a 3 cup morning.