Respected Contributor

Re: 9/25 - IMAN'S Platinum Collection TS

@Chi-town girl wrote:

DG23293_092416_ComplexGrid_FH_IMAN (1).jpg

How novel.  A double breasted coat.  This time in suede!  (Yawn).

Honored Contributor

i have really stopped buying leather and suede coats because i get way too hot in them. i have even sold most of the ones i had. i LOVE that boucle coat though, but really dont NEED a new coat.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@Favorite Son wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Opened a fashion magazine lately?  Seen a runway collection?  As usual Iman brings timeless elegance to her clients.  The price of the scrumptious leather and suede trench is incredible.  Didn't we just spend $130 on a QVC sweater? Haven't you sighed at the number of pleather jackets being hawked lately?  If I buy a coat I want the nether regions covered and since I'm doing one why not do it in style. 

Thanks for asking-  why black of course, thank you, and navy, and the evening is still young.  

The matching bag looks wonderful too.  Classic !  

Valued Contributor

Have never bought a coat from Iman. Do they run big, small or true to size?

I love the gray/taupe

Honored Contributor

@Favorite Son wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I love two colors, but I'm not buying it. 

It is too similar to what she's brought in for T.S.'s!

It's a nice coat!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

Have never bought a coat from Iman. Do they run big, small or true to size?

I love the gray/taupe

They run true to brick and mortar store sizing.  They run small compared to QVC sizing so don't go by what you wear at QVC.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I agree that it is a nice looking coat. My point is that she has done the short double breasted coat leather coat as a TSV ad nauseum.
Respected Contributor

I LOVE her coats! I have some others and people always stop me and ask about them!

Does anyone know how I can get my hands on the leopard pants the model with blue coat is wearing?? I want.....need those pants!!

Trusted Contributor

I had to buy the Midnight Blue. I ordered the moss first and changed my mind. I'm 5'2, so I hope it fits well. Iman keeps saying that it'll fit petites, and they're great with returns, so I'm taking a chance. I figured the blue could be worn with everything, but I almost bought the taupe. Can you tell I'm a wishy-washy Pisces? 😝
Respected Contributor

I ordered the green coat plus a couple of other items.  Never tried Iman's clothing before.  I figure it is worth a try although I have not had that much great success ordering clothes that actually fit from the major shopping channels.  The other items I ordered were the matching purse and gloves, the Runway Glam Look of Denim Draped jacket, and the Perfect Plaid Luxory Wrap.  Hope they work but I'm expecting to have to send some things back. 

I have just got to cut myself off from Internet shopping but I've got my eyes on a few things from that Marla Wynne collection!