Trusted Contributor

The 6 Gore Skirt is just not the most flattering line for us gals in my opinion!  They show alot of it on the Q these days as in SG this morning!  A pencil skirt that is not to tight or a A-line skirt that is a just to the knee length is so much more attractive I think!   The 6 Gore skirt that falls below the knee I just can't like no matter how hard I try!! 

Any opinions!!

Respected Contributor

i like the look of a pencil skirt on others ... not on me.  i have two 6 gore skirts and i am quite comfortable wearing them.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am always on the search for a 4-5-6 gore skirt for my daughter in law. She's a curvy petite girl and is not comfortable wearing anything form fitting but yet it still has to be business attire. It also needs to be washable with easy instructions.  Harder to find you think.

Honored Contributor

I assume the discussion is about this item? A252258

Susan Graver Premier Knit Regular Pull-on Six Gore Skirt

Esteemed Contributor

I personally prefer a six gore skirt to an Aline. I love pencil skirts. I like how the gored skirts move when I walk, and I think Aline skirts just add pounds. JMHO.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I love 6-gore skirts and find them very flattering, like an A-line only more so.  I love the way they move and I love to swish around in them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

No one style suits every person.

Good thing there are choices!

Respected Contributor

I love my gored skirts .They balance out my frame (tall a...

I love my gored skirts .They balance out my frame (tall and slender) , and they move beautifully when you walk, as others have said.
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I assume the discussion is about this item? A252258

Susan Graver Premier Knit Regular Pull-on Six Gore Skirt

Yes!

Respected Contributor

...well, that's your opinion.  I think women with hips, and wide rears might have different opinion....lol  I'm one of those women and I would NOT be caught dead in a pencil skirt or an above the knee skirt.  I like to wear clothes that flatter my figure.  Six gore skirts that hit at or an inch below my knee look best on me.  However, I'm certainly not telling all the other women on this planet that they must wear 6 gore skirts....because....that would just be silly.