Respected Contributor

$59 for SG Lace hem tunic w/capsleeves?

[ Edited ]

A-15980  and it's a one time only !  Pretty and the white sold out !! Reg price $73 !! short sleeves !   Crazy price for a little tunic !! no way  but enjoy if you bought it.  Ridiculous prices for this fabric JMO Ok ?

Trusted Contributor

Re: $59 for SG Lace hem tunic w/capsleeves?

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

A-15980  and it's a one tume only !  Pretty and the white sold out !! Reg price $73 !! short sleeves !   Crazy price for a little tunic !! no way  but enjoy if you bought it.  Ridiculous prices for this fabric JMO Ok ?

All her clothes are ridiculously priced. She can trademark any name to her fabric, it's still polyester. 

Super Contributor

I ordered a Lauren Ralph Lauren t-shirt for $59 from Macy's.  Free shipping.8C3981AF-1CDC-49FE-B0B2-9AA4F2A3CAC5.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Her prices are off the charts for sure but, from what I understand, it is the Q that sets the prices. Either way too high of a price for what it is. And yes I can afford it.

The parts that smarts me is that she is wearing a VanCleef & Arpels bracelet which is just like the one Camilla wears and sells for $4,800.00. I'm sure if I were to guess it is indeed real. Oh well, I hope she wears it in good health. However, I won't be contributing to her jewel collection.Woman Wink 

Respected Contributor

@Queen of shop  Just because someone works hard ( I'm assuming) and does well and buys herself things that you decide cost too much they should not spend on themselves? I guess you check the objects people buy themselves before you buy their goods. I hope you are not buying anything that sells well because those people usually make money. I never heard anything so silly. And just for the record you have no idea if it  is a copy of the original.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think the LOGO prices are any more extravagant than many of the other brands.  I believe LOGO was bought out by QVC just like Isaac Mizrahi.  High prices everywhere in this economy.

Trusted Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@Queen of shop  Just because someone works hard ( I'm assuming) and does well and buys herself things that you decide cost too much they should not spend on themselves? I guess you check the objects people buy themselves before you buy their goods. I hope you are not buying anything that sells well because those people usually make money. I never heard anything so silly. And just for the record you have no idea if it  is a copy of the original.

@Janey2  Well I guess you told me.Woman LOL

You missed my point entirely. And I never said that the bracelet cost too much. I was only stating the price.

By your logic that she is making money, I doubt the bracelet is a copy.

To me and IMO, you can be a little more humble in how you present yourself when selling clothing that is complete dreck. Slice it up however you want to. Polyester is polyester.

I can and do get much better sales on nicer fabrics like %100 cotton, modal, silk and real linen, not a blend, elsewhere on the net. And the prices are much cheaper with additional coupon offers.

You said it was the silliest thing you ever heard. Well, maybe I'll be able to purchase a Van Cleef & Arpels clover bracelet also with my smart shopper savings. lol

For everyone that likes her clothing enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@Janey2  -  I don't notice anyone's jewelry, but I agree that it's nearly impossible to tell these days what's a dupe or not !  

However, good for Susan if she's able to afford the nicer things in life.  She's worked hard all her life and I'm happy for her success.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Queen of shop wrote:

@Janey2 wrote:

You missed my point entirely. And I never said that the bracelet cost too much. I was only stating the price.

To me and IMO, you can be a little more humble in how you present yourself when selling clothing that is complete dreck. Slice it up however you want to. Polyester is polyester.

I can and do get much better sales on nicer fabrics like %100 cotton, modal, silk and real linen, not a blend, elsewhere on the net. And the prices are much cheaper with additional coupon offers.

You said it was the silliest thing you ever heard. Well, maybe I'll be able to purchase a Van Cleef & Arpels clover bracelet also with my smart shopper savings. lol

There are some very wealthy vendors on QVC I do not expect any to dress down for me. I would find that insulting. I am happy for their success and their ability to purchase beautiful jewelry, homes, etc.

Respected Contributor

@Queen of shop wrote:

@Janey2 wrote:

Susan's husband is a corporate attorney.  Maybe the bracelet was gift?

I don't understand the constant need of posters on this board to be all up in other people's wallets.  Ok, you wouldn't spend the asking price of an item, so no one else should either?  I just don't get it.