Super Contributor

Re: 2014: Limited Quantity Item Pricing, Lunchtime Specials, and Great Markdowns on Linea

I did a little happy dance when my Mushroom jacket arrived - fabulous & tailored in true LDO style. Immediately snag'd the last Small in the Navy. Will be wearing these forevermore!

Enjoy your jackets too! Goldie76 & GraceCO!

Super Contributor

Re: 2014: Limited Quantity Item Pricing, Lunchtime Specials, and Great Markdowns on Linea

On 8/2/2014 Goldie76 said:
On 8/2/2014 GraceCO said:
On 8/2/2014 Goldie76 said:
On 7/27/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:

Linea by Louis DellOlio Button Front Safari Jacket with Belt

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Button-Front-Safari-Jacket-with-Belt.product.A227581.htm...

<em>Just order'd this in the Mushroom - Very, very Retro! And Classic . . .</em>

Prompted by NBW's spin on this, I ordered and have received the navy in this. My regular size of large fit perfectly. Glad I nabbed it. Wonderful and classic, yes. Stodgy, no.

Goldie, I just picked up one in navy, too! Waiting for delivery. Timeless.

Grace, I am certain this jacket will please you. It is an attractive and "useful" piece. I can see it joining several different items for entirely different looks.

Did anybody size down in this jacket? They're sold out of the navy in size small, but looking at the click here measurements, it looks like the bust is fairly roomy. I might be able to size down. Thoughts?
Honored Contributor

yarn, as I wrote above, my large fit perfectly, and I, quite frankly, have been pushing "large's" boundaries lately. Because I am carrying a bit extra and the jacket fit perfectly (no tightness anywhere), perhaps there is some room to play.

This does not seem to be one of those pieces that is strangely smaller than one's normal Linea size. That happens time to time, as we all know. Would the "Click Here" app help you at all with this problem?

Super Contributor

yarnaholic1963 - I'm usually a Medium and some styles work better in Small. I'm a full 37C bust with broad shoulders if that helps you. Size Small is a perfect fit for me in this jacket - room for layering.

Valued Contributor

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Regular Fly Front Tapered Leg Pants A236146

$20.64

Mainly plus sizes

Sorry I don't know how to do a link or a picture

Super Contributor

On 8/2/2014 jazzbabe said:

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Regular Fly Front Tapered Leg Pants A236146

$20.64

Mainly plus sizes

Sorry I don't know how to do a link or a picture

Linea by Louis DellOlio Regular Fly Front Tapered Leg Pants

Valued Contributor

Thanks, susan_ca!

Regular Contributor

A229714 Skirt with Flounce Detail $18.65 link LDO mentions in the video it is a good separate w/ WK. I just picked one up in ivory for that purpose. O how many WK cardis and tanks do I have in black, dark tan, taupe, navy... and more to come, I am sure.

Matching jacket A229713 still reg price link

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up---by the time I saw this, only the Violet was left. I do have the matching Jacket in Violet that I wore to my son's wedding over the Purple Sequined Dress. So it makes sense to get the skirt for this price. I checked the Violet jacket against the Royal Purple Tank and they are NOT a match---do NOT work together.I may have to get the skirt shortened, so possibly will lose the flounce detail--we shall see. Purples also work well with the right shade of Red and the WK Ruby Red Tank and Swing Cardigan might work over the Violet skirt pulling it together with the right accessories/jewelry.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Satin Ruffle Jacket with Seam Detail

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

Knit dress with pocket detail - A236137. I have this dress in 2 colors (spruce green and black) and it was a real workhorse in my wardrobe during the fall and winter. The spruce green looks great with the green linea pearls.