Honored Contributor

Re: $20 Off At Talbots - Whoohooo!

@Catch71 

@gidgetghis correct that you can always use it online and in-store.  Here in my store, I can always print the coupon out from the email and use it at different stores - they don't care.   Also, the stores in my area (four of them) always let me use the coupon more than once as long I make them separate transactions.   That is, charge one thing on my T's card and use the coupon and close out that sale.  Then charge another one separate and they let me use the coupon again.    Last time we had $20 I charged three different items using the emailed coupon that I'd printed out three times. 

I did this again at a store on Saturday, using it twice in the store.  And I'd used it already once online.  I don't know whether all stores will let you do it in separate transactions, but if you have more than one T store in your area, each store certainly will.  They can see your transaction history when you swipe your T card, but they either don't look or don't care that you've used the coupon elsewhere.