Honored Contributor

Re: $17.49 to return Vionic TSV

@Kismetcally wrote:

I bought the Vionic TSV in my normal size and when they arrived, I couldn't believe how cute they were.  I wear thongs most of the time casually during the summer, so buying a thong sandal is nothing new for me.  However the thong toe piece just was so uncomfortable that I had to return them.  I couldn't believe that the cost for trying on those sandals was $17.49.  That is totally crazy and I must say probably the last pair of shoes that I will ever buy from the Q.  Shipping on those to purchase was free so I guess that they figured they could charge whatever they wanted to return them.  I expected to pay the normal $5.00 plus the return label, but not $17.49.  I will stick with online shoe companies with free shipping both ways.  And the Q wonders why fashion sales are down.  Dah!

@Kismetcally

You really didn't explain WHY you were charged $17.49 .... but you must realize this is an error.  

Why haven't you called Customer Service to sort this out?  

Contributor

I would shop locally but i am an 11w so I usually order from different online vendors.This the second time that I have ordered shoes from the q because they are less expensive everywhere else.

Contributor

thanks.  I will call cs.

Frequent Contributor

I'm very careful what I buy from the Q due to the outrageous shipping charges.  I agree that there are many online vendors that offer free shipping both ways.  I get most of my shoes from Zappos or Shoe Mall.  QVC used to be a cost effective way to shop but no more.  I've been a customer for 20 years.  I still like to watch the on air presentations when it's a host and vendor that I like.  But my buying isn't nearly what it used to be.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, that is expensive!! I got the Skylar and they did not work out for me, I will be sending them back the end of the week. QVC shoes for me are so hit and miss, I have finally learned my lesson. And I know it is not QVC's fault the shoes do not work out for me, but as others have said, when other places have free shipping to and from, well.. I need to stop worrying about/wanting cute shoes I see on QVC and instead focus on places with better return policies, or at least settle for places I can try shoes on..might not be the cutest of shoes, but at least it will save a lot of hassle!! 

Respected Contributor

@apple blossom wrote:

Choose Zappos no shipping charges both ways.

Zappos also offers a better selection of shoes and shoes are sent promptly.

Respected Contributor

@Kismetcally,please report back here after you check with customer service.  I am curious about the outcome.  Good luck!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Kismetcally, You may just not have seen the refund yet. I have sent an email with an explanation of the return.

Honored Contributor

@apple blossom wrote:

Choose Zappos no shipping charges both ways.

I am convinced Zappos shipping charges are built into the price of their shoes.  99% of the time I can find shoes cheaper than Zappos even if I have to pay the s/h.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Kismetcally, You may just not have seen the refund yet. I have sent an email with an explanation of the return.

@Alice-QVC

Would you mind posting an explanation here on this thread for all of us?  OP has left everyone with the impression that QVC charged $17.49 for a return.  I don't see how that could be - seems like it's a misunderstanding, but I'd like to know just what happened.  Otherwise, you can bet that a lot of people who have read this thread (or just the title!) will never order Vionic shoes from QVC.  What actually happened here?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett