Honored Contributor

I'm not even buying clothes I love let alone those I like so it realy doesn't matter that I like the prints (except for the black and white).  I have stacks of tops with straight across hems, I have prints, plaids, and plains in every color I like.  I'm hearing my story repeatedly among my friends, many of whom have been long-term QVC shoppers.  We're pulling back.  Showing us what we bought some years ago also wouldn't have us buying. 

Respected Contributor

I have 3 velour tops from denim and company for years. They are my go to top in the winter for around the house. Very comfortable and wear well. I ordered a solid (do not care for the plaids). I did hear in the initial offering that this is a "new" valour, so we will see how it compares to what I have.

Respected Contributor

I LOL last night at the presentation when Vanessa/Gary were saying this is a top that you should buy in multiples because you can wear it now and right through the spring and summer.

Yeah, right, like I want to wear a long sleeved velour top in the summer and sweat.  

Respected Contributor

Hard pass for me....way too hot to wear and not flattering to boot! Cat Indifferent

Honored Contributor

I'm liking the grape-wine plaid choice.   

This Wine color has a warmth of color.

Also, the Green, for a change.   I'm the one who needs more green items.

At least this plaid isn't straight across (horizontal).  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

This TSV was a Big Deal or Black Friday special last month for, I think, about $32.  I was close to buying it then, but did not.  I am a size large and I have a feeling that the plaid will not look good on me.  I am thinking about getting it in a solid color.  Probably not.  Not because I don't like it, my needs are small. I have enough tops already.

Honored Contributor

Not anything I'd ever wear.

Several thoughts.... all negative.  Just can't think of anything I like about it.

Rear-end flap looks awful!

Fabric is too limp .... particularly for a style with pockets.  Just with the host / models hands in the pockets briefly - it looks all out of shape.  I can't imagine what it would look like with some tissues or cell phone or keys in the pockets.

I don't like any of the colors / print.

Honored Contributor

I am still wearing a Sport Savvy velour zip up shirt jacket from 20 years, still gets compliments. Came with matching solid pants which I dont wear. 

Respected Contributor

Regardless of the value, I will not wear anything with those scratchy brand-tags at the neck...Denim & Co. uses iron-on ones for some tops, so why not all...then they would gain one customer, me.

Esteemed Contributor

That top is a hard pass for me.  Just not flattering or pretty.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead