Honored Contributor

Is that a Q product? What is that kind of top called? name?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 1:35 p.m. Kristin's top???

[ Edited ]

I doubt it.......... but Anybody?

Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

I just turned the channel to see what she was wearing.  The top looks like it is from the brand that sells the t-shirts they are fixing to show.  The ones that say breathe, love etc.

Do The Quacker Factory capri's she is wearing look a little tight on her?  Looks like she might need to have gone up a size. 

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

I just turned the channel to see what she was wearing.  The top looks like it is from the brand that sells the t-shirts they are fixing to show.  The ones that say breathe, love etc.

Do The Quacker Factory capri's she is wearing look a little tight on her?  Looks like she might need to have gone up a size. 

Maybe the capris just look tighter in the white.  

Honored Contributor

@tansy, absolutely that's it!!! Good job, thank you.

I can see I'm going to have to come back here and update some pieces in my closet.

Thank you so much! Good job. I really like that top!

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

@isaboo WHAT?? Not be able to say she's wearing the XXS size??  Sometimes the hosts and their vanity sizing is really a bit much.  But Kerstin loves her tight workout clothes, so she is probably just much more comfortable with them tight. 

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

This?

http://www.qvc.com/AnyBody-Loungewear-Cozy-Knit-French-Terry-Cowl-Neck.product.A286584.html?sc=A2865...

thats it @tansy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The cowl necked/dolman sleeved/hoodie/sweatshirt?

That's a lot of look!

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper

I am guilty of just the opposite.  I always buy clothing too large and end up returning. 

Her pants looked pretty snug -- she turned to show her backside.  I would be uncomfortable and selfconscious.

But that's my problemCat LOL