Respected Contributor

I keep hearing that there are over 1,000 new fashion items this weekend......but is it really new if it is just another t shirt,  tank top,  or terry shorts?  

Trusted Contributor
I think they are including shoes, handbags etc
Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I keep hearing that there are over 1,000 new fashion items this weekend......but is it really new if it is just another t shirt,  tank top,  or terry shorts?  

And they're all identical or nearly identical to others already in stock but at higher prices. Boring.

Regular Contributor

I was hoping the 1,000 new items were from some new vendors with new styles and ideas, not the ones they have now because I feel they bring in the same old things, over and over and..... 

Valued Contributor

@Travone wrote:

New price 😂

Honored Contributor

They're all fat flowers....

Esteemed Contributor

The 1,000 number includes items offered only online, which is how I shop, including videos for items which I always watch when available.

QVC adds to the website possibly hundreds of items each day that they never present on TV.  Many of the fashion items (which is what I shop the most) are small quantities in limited sizes, which I believe may be manufacturer's close-outs, returns from other retailers and the like.  Lots of shoes, at prices higher than other retailers.  There is great variety in these items, but QVC gives very little information on fashion sizing and no video, and as I previously said, the sizes are limited.  So I don't shop those items much.

I shop QVC fashions because they give detailed measurements.  If it weren't for that, I would shop more brick and mortar.

Respected Contributor

Really? Where are they hiding them?