Honored Contributor

another casualty of the Windows 10 update that crippled my pc is the

size of the notepad. It's gigantic, anyone know how to make it smaller, so, I can see my other buttons on the upper right. It's hard to 'x' out now.

Honored Contributor

Windows 10 is awful in so many ways.  Downloaded on my laptop purely by my stupid accident.  Could  not do a recovery fast enough to get rid of it.

Honored Contributor

Windows 10 I made myself learn it and was getting used to it till the **** updates Thurs. wrecked my computer all to hale.

I'm gonna have to unplug and take it in MOn and pay 100 or more to get it back to straights. I can't carry that big ol' tower by myself have to wait till hubbo is home it's a 2 man job.

Thanks Microsoft ! they do this stuff to make the repair folk bring in the trade. I talked to the repair today and they said they're having all kinds of fall out from this update. Ka ching for them I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE@PINKdogWOOD, isn't that awful?  I wonder how many customers Windows 10 has cost Microsoft?  My next computer will be a Mac.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

size of the notepad. It's gigantic, anyone know how to make it smaller, so, I can see my other buttons on the upper right. It's hard to 'x' out now.

http://www.windowscentral.com/how-make-text-apps-bigger-windows-10

Honored Contributor

Gonna cost me money to drag in. We're older folks and have to lug in a tower to the pc place and pay 100 or more for something due to no fault of our own.

When this one goes out we're going to strictly tablet. No fears of hackers, updates, etc.   Enough to access the internet and send emails, send a few pictures, all we need anyway.

I don't like this 'stuff' of we paying for a pricey desktop computer and for ISP service and have no control over our own machines. Don't sit well with us .

Honored Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

http://www.windowscentral.com/how-make-text-apps-bigger-windows-10

read, thanks, doesn't tell how to make the actual page not as wide and high. My page is so wide I don't have the 3 buttons at the top right.

Frequent Contributor

Re: size of notepad

[ Edited ]

I am not computer savvy, how do you do a Recovery. My ipad is Now SO SLOW since I downloaded!! I just got tired of everytime I opened my ipad there was a notice to upgrade so I DID IT, Sorry I did

Honored Contributor

at least they gave you a choice

Windows 10 are all held hostage !

Respected Contributor

@fenway wrote:

I am not computer savvy, how do you do a Recovery. My ipad is Now SO SLOW since I downloaded!! I just got tired of everytime I opened my ipad there was a notice to upgrade so I DID IT, Sorry I did

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+do+a+recovery+of+facotry+reset+ipad&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=how+t...