Occasional Visitor

i had purchase 39 in tv vizio i had for two mouths i accidentally knock it off the stand and i call QVC about covering me for a replacement and they told they chould not replace because it had got drop im blind in my right eye therefore i didnt see it when i bump into at that time it hit the floor and now i have to pay for something thats broke.all i ask was to replace it but QVC told me to call vizio they told me the warrenty was void due to the accident and now im paying QVC for  tv that no longer works i think since im paying for something that they should honor a warranty when it comes to there products

that they sell i my self will not buy anything from QVC what so ever im bloging this just to let you all know QVC will not give a replacement for a broken item which im paying for. im paying on for the next three mouths i think its not fare that one it was a accdented and two why cant they just replace it and then i would be a happy customer as far as now not HAPPY WITH QVC. Donald.

Honored Contributor

@Barnes54

Your warranty is w/Vizio, not QVC.  Strongly suggest that you report the "accident" to them.  Your warranty info should be included in the "user manual."

QVC has a 30 day warranty for returns.  Replacement is done at their discretion.

Your other option would be to call your Homeowners insurance company & place a claim w/them.  Your tv will be covered less your deductible.  Some companies will waive deductibles.  Again, it's at their discretion.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

So, let me get this straight: YOU break your TV and you think QVC is responsible for replacing it?

On what planet are they responsible? Would it make a difference if you finished paying for it and you broke it? 

QVC is, in no way, responsible for damage you caused. I'm sorry you're allegedly blind in your right eye, but QVC isn't responsible for that. Chances are, Vizio won't replace the TV either because you're the one that caused the damage. Warranties are usually honored if:

1. The product was defective at the time of purchase.
  2. Something mechanical goes wrong within the warranty period.
  3. "Natural" causes (power surge, storm-related damage, something inside the television goes bad)
  4. If there is a provision in the warranty that allows for "human error"

Being angry at QVC is unjust when you're the one who caused the damage. QVC personnel weren't in your living room knocking it off the stand. 

Your best bet is to contact Vizio, but there is a chance they may do nothing. As the saying goes, "you break it, you bought it." Additionally, it's not QVC's fault you broke it before finishing payment, so you will need to keep paying for it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry about your tv.....but no one is obligated to replace an item that YOU broke--even if it was an accident....that's just how it goes.........I'm sure a lot of us have been in a similiar situation........

Honored Contributor

Talk about a person feeling "entitled", this one takes the cake.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Talk about a person feeling "entitled", this one takes the cake.

The WHOLE cake!!

Honored Contributor

@Barnes54Ther best advice you got is to call your homeowners and see if you bought coverage for accidents like this.  I can't imagine any warranty that would cover what you described to us, but some insurance policies do cover such accidnets.

No way is what happened due to anything QVC or Vizio did.

Trusted Contributor

Is he Amy Poehler uncle?

Contributor

Not to mention poor grammar and spelling. 

Honored Contributor

@Barnes54

perhaps check with your credit card..as some have clauses about breakage.

I'm surprised that i'm the only one to mention this to you.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."