Honored Contributor

Is something wrong with the Q formats. I have all these weird little clocks, icons, and a rose at the bottom of my message box.  Is it messed up for IPad again, a few days I was able to post pics, edit, etc.

thank you

Valued Contributor

Re: iPad users -- board posting

Mine is normal. Sorry you have a problem.

Esteemed Contributor

I use iPad.  "Is it messed up again?"  LOL For me, it's been messed up since they changed to new format.  I didn't know it was fixed.  Smiley Happy

I've had to log on about 8 times today because it logs me out.  I get HTML error messages all the time when all I did was select Arial font.  I've typed responses only to have it take me back to log in screen, but it didn't auto save or post, so I had to start over.  Still can't quote. Sometimes there is no textbox when I try to reply. UGH!

I haven't seen icons, clocks, or roses, but I'll be on the lookout. Thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I use iPad.  "Is it messed up again?"  LOL For me, it's been messed up since they changed to new format.  I didn't know it was fixed.  Smiley Happy

I've had to log on about 8 times today because it logs me out.  I get HTML error messages all the time when all I did was select Arial font.  I've typed responses only to have it take me back to log in screen, but it didn't auto save or post, so I had to start over.  Still can't quote. Sometimes there is no textbox when I try to reply. UGH!

I haven't seen icons, clocks, or roses, but I'll be on the lookout. Thanks for the heads up!

It's crazy but I know it was working fine for me a few days ago before I left on a little mini-vacation. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm seeing the clock and rose icons now.  In the past 10 minutes, I've been logged out after trying to post in another thread. When I clicked to save my post, it gave an invalidation error and logged me out.  Guess they're working on something.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing happens when I tap the rose icon.  Does it do anything for you @homedecor1?

Honored Contributor

Mine seems to be fine,

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The font selection isn't working correctly but no issue with clocks or roses.

eta:  I just got that html message though.

Respected Contributor

I don't see extra icons.  I get 

error messages sometimes but

I ignore them 

and keep on going lol!

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not seeing the clock and rose icons today.