New Contributor

Who Has Received Replacement Toshiba Thrive After It Was Shipped Incorrectly The First Time or The Missing Accessories?

I'm starting a new thread about the Toshiba Thrive debacle that has resulted in alot of tablets shipped to the wrong address AND (for those who did receive them) missing accessories - a portfolio case and stylus.

Latest update from customer service rep a few minutes ago - my missing two tablets are being reshipped. I can't confirm this because my order number has been locked meaning I can only see the first screen and when I click on the order number to see the details screen where the tracking numbers are usually posted I receive a message stating the information is not availalbe. I hope this means they are really reshipping and updating tracking numbers but honestly my trust level is extremely low right now. Thankfully I saved screen prints with the original tracking numbers in case they try some funny business in that regard.

Yesterday I spoke with a rep that knew all about the missing accessory issue. Today the rep I spoke to knew nothing about it. According to him a corporate wide email went out about the shipping issue but had no mention of any issue with the accessories so I am anxious to hear that someone has actually received them. He "escalated" the issue up to "corporate" and gave me the same 7-10 day speech. We are 10 days out from Christmas and I can't believe that they still have to be convinced that there is an issue with the acessories.

Someone please shed a ray of light and confirm that you have received your "missing" Toshiba Thrive and/or the portfolio case and stylus shipment.

At this point I don't see QVC making this situation right in time for Christmas.....