Valued Contributor

OMG, you guys just think you are too cool asking the talking device for recipes, we arent sure we can do something that hard, can you show us a 100 more times?

Valued Contributor

Re: We get it, enough already!

[ Edited ]

I know at various times today I've seen the host and vendor turn the dehumidifier off and on at least 11 times using the TSV ...  You don't get that kind of talent in a brick and mortar store ...

Respected Contributor

I think someone needs to turn the channel, too much of the Q is a BAD thing................................lol

Respected Contributor

If you're looking for entertainment, you should try a movie.  TV shopping channels tend to repeat their item of the day.

Honored Contributor

(thread title)

@blankette

I personally know what to expect from my shopping channels of choice. It is not entertainment/count how many times a host uses certain words or phrases/how specific host gets on certain features, and I could list many more of the same.

For me, I DVR only shows with titles of items, in which I am interested in viewing and possibly buying. Since the "Electronics Forum" is on of my top interests, I can tell you from my own personal experiences, many "do not get it".

Over the decades of the VCR/Computers,and many other electronic devices, I spent hours and days showing(and repeating) the "how to" explaining to my friends and family members.  

I have no idea what specific item to which you are reffering. If it was an electronic device, chances are pretty good(unless like myself you are an electronics geek), that there are things about many of them that "you don't get".

You put up this thread and I guess I am saying that, for certain items, there are some that "do not get it".  We sound like completely different types of people, and different to me, is a good thing.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

Just Bling...the same can be said for the forumsSmiley Wink

Valued Contributor

You are a dear soul and you have helped me many times, but I am afraid on this one, I would repectfully disagree, most people know how to talk when prompted.

Esteemed Contributor

@blankette, is this thread about an item that was on today? Your title and post only tell me you're annoyed, but I'm not really sure about what. But I'm laughing at your post. It must've been pretty bad! Lol!

I thought the TSV was a small tablet I wasn't interested in. I only saw it for a second as I was flipping channels. Didn't watch at all today.
Honored Contributor

@blankette wrote:

You are a dear soul and you have helped me many times, but I am afraid on this one, I would repectfully disagree, most people know how to talk when prompted.

Hi @blankette

Nothing wrong with a disagreement between cyber or real life friends. Myself? As you probably know, nobody needs to prompt me to talk. My wife however many times does signal me to quit talking.

Have a great weekend and stay well,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

If you're so annoyed with it, why would you watch it all day long? 

This is a problem of your own making.