Super Contributor

Just a update on our new tracfones I went to target to buy some groceries last night and I sent hubby down to pick up a to go order and the phone worked perfectly.

I called him when I was finished shopping I said I'm ready he said he was stuck in traffic I asked him can you hear me ok he said I can hear you better on the tracfone then I did on the Samsung with at&t. We had no dropped calls and the sound is excellent.

I was worried about the sound because my husband has bad hearing in one ear he said he hears perfectly on the LG840G

I like to thank everyone who help me decide on the tracfone and John Hckynut if your on the board I especially like to thank you for you really helped hubby and I make the choice to buy the LG840G for us it is the perfect phone. Thank you John for your help thanks to everyone for you all gave me a lot of good information.

Had to call customers service with tracfone to activate the phones and to port our old numbers over it was a little hard to understand the young man but he was very polite and he got the job done.