Valued Contributor

Anyone looking for a good price on a Trio with TMobile like the one I bought from QVC it's available at the big W. 

Trusted Contributor

Kismet, I hate to show my lack of knowledge of these tablets, but what all can we do on them?  I am not tech savvy, but I would love to have something like this for a 5 hour plane ride I have coming up. 

Which one did you get  - the one that is $60 on the W, or the one that is $39?  And what else will I need in order to email and play games on it?

See???  I told you I am NOT tech savvy!!  I know those are dumb questions!  Thanks for the help from anyone!

Valued Contributor

I have the one that cost $60. with the free TMobile.  I got it mainly to use when I can't use my computer at home.  I have a pay as you go phone through TMobile so I can't do anything on it except call and text.  Have had it for years and it works for me.  I wanted this because my cable will go out once in a while and I can use the TMobile at home.  In fact the TMobile comes in with a stronger signal than my Comcast.  I don't play games on it but it did say on QVC that you can and there are a lot of them.  I thought it was worth what I paid for it but at the W price it sure is worth it.

I bought mine on QVC and then my husband wanted one.  I found them sold out on W and left my email should they get them back in.  That was months ago.  So I got a second one from the Q.  Think this is a really good price considering the TMobile for life.

You could probably do a search for it and QVC will come up and there will be a video. May be one on youtube also showing what you can do with it.  I do like that I can speak into it and not have to type my search.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Trio Tablet

[ Edited ]

TMobile comes in with a stronger signal than my Comcast. 

@kismet You may want to call your local office about your service. This is a thread about EOL ( End Of Life) cable modems. http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r30450278-Speed-Heads-Up-Time-to-Replace-Your-DOCSIS-3-0-4x4-Modem

Valued Contributor

Thanks nutmeg3,  We had Comcast installed probably 7 years ago and had problems and they gave us a booster to use.  We are the last house on a private road and they said we would get the weakest signal.  Can't believe this in this age of technology.

Within the past 3 years a new development was built with 300 homes and lately my signal has been bad.  Sometimes my computer will just disconnect.  FIOS did install lines up to our house in the past 2 years.  I was going to call Comcast and let them come down and check the signal.  I can't get a good  signal in the bedroom part of the house for computers or tvs.  If they can't do anything to give me a better signal I will change to something else.  We tried to go with something like Dish but we have too many trees around us and cannot get a signal.  I decided I'm not going to pay for what I cannot get.  We just got a new modem I think it was last spring.  Don't know which one it is but will check it out.  My signal was better with the old one.  Comcast even rewired our house a few years ago for cable. 

Occasional Contributor

I did buy one from QVC in May when it was $115.  I saw it at Walmart for $145 at the time. Now I understand they are alot cheaper. It is an alright tablet....the battery life is not great but it does have TMobile. I only use it at home to get my emails since I do not have wifi at home.  I have a samsung which I like alot better which I take anywhere I know that has wifi.