Super Contributor

If you have Tracfone I have a question hubby and I are both are on tracfone but I am going to go to AT&T unlimited talk & text the minutes I have left on my tracfone can I transfer them over to my husbands tracfone?

Super Contributor
Why don't you email Tracfone and ask them? I have done this a couple of times and they are very good about answering.
Valued Contributor

If your phones are not in the same name, my GUESS would be no. But I think the idea of emailing them is the best solution.

Frequent Contributor

The short answer is no. But Tracfone can be very flexible in a lot of areas. I bought a phone a couple of years ago that the area code check said I could use, but couldn't when it showed up. The first person I talked to said I should return the phone and there was nothing they could do. When I called back and spoke to a supervisor they added the 1500 minutes from the new phone to my old one and activated triple minutes for life. a couple weeks later the old phone died and when I called the first person said because I didn't have a protection plan I couldn't get the minutes on a new phone. When I got the new phone and called to activate it I explained my situation again and they got a supervisor to transfer my old minutes. If you don;t mind talking on the phone I would call their CS and talk to a rep.

Respected Contributor

Tracfone will not do a minute transfer only. If you transfer minutes from one tracfone to another, the phone number will transfer, too, and I believe the minutes on your husband's phone will be deleted and replaced by the minutes you have. I have seen this answer on Tracfone's FB page many times. That is one of the best ways to get Tracfone information.