You're welcome!

Valued Contributor

Re: Tracfone LG Optimus Dynamic II now $99.96 w/ free shipping on the Q

I ordered this for myself today!

Respected Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Marybella said:

Yay! I think you will like it! If you need any help with it, let us know!

One thing I recently did was download the Firefox browser and am so glad I did! It works seamlessly and flawlessly. The browser that comes on the phone is a joke, imo, and the Chrome Browser (that also comes on it) was always freezing. Once I bookmark a webpage on Firefox, it asks me if I want to make a homepage shortcut on the phone. If I choose yes, it makes a shortcut just like on a regular computer.

I had read that the Tracfone app (to check your balance) often doesn't work correctly on this particular phone. So I went to the Tracfone webpage (from my phone), and clicked on where you can check your balance. Then I bookmarked the page and created a shortcut on the home page. Now if I want to check my balance from my phone, I just connect to wi-fi and touch my Tracfone shortcut. I've made shortcuts for a few other webpages, too. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Tried my zip code, and am unable to get this trac phone. Wanted to upgrade, but won't be with this phone.

{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Valued Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Tgbtg said:
On 10/12/2014 Marybella said:

Yay! I think you will like it! If you need any help with it, let us know!

One thing I recently did was download the Firefox browser and am so glad I did! It works seamlessly and flawlessly. The browser that comes on the phone is a joke, imo, and the Chrome Browser (that also comes on it) was always freezing. Once I bookmark a webpage on Firefox, it asks me if I want to make a homepage shortcut on the phone. If I choose yes, it makes a shortcut just like on a regular computer.

I had read that the Tracfone app (to check your balance) often doesn't work correctly on this particular phone. So I went to the Tracfone webpage (from my phone), and clicked on where you can check your balance. Then I bookmarked the page and created a shortcut on the home page. Now if I want to check my balance from my phone, I just connect to wi-fi and touch my Tracfone shortcut. I've made shortcuts for a few other webpages, too. Smiley Happy

Thank you! I will probably have a question or two!

Respected Contributor

I got this phone in March, and love it. I haven't installed one app, but I've downloaded almost 80 songs (the audio is great on this phone, too, even without an external speaker).

I, too, bookmarked the TracFone site's page to check the balance when needed; it couldn't be easier. I've also had no problem with this phones browser, BTW.

What worries you masters you.
Valued Contributor

Surprisingly, my phone will be delivered tomorrow. Fastest delivery ever on a QVC item for me! Unfortunately, I will be out of town until Monday. Can't wait to play with it. I appreciate all the tips about bookmarking sites.

Contributor

Got this phone yesterday, charged it overnight and got it up and running with all the triples in less than an hour. Only problem was that I had to manually load the pin on tracfone.com. Hubby is playing with his new toy and I'm still waiting for the Samsung Galaxy Ace Style to come out.

Super Contributor

Girls Everywhere I am i hear chatter chatter.

Monday Barrett come to do my hair and within 19 min he was on his smarty ph and HERE I AM Shampoo running into my makeup. I said Barrett hang that ph up right now. you know what he did ? lit a cigarett in my home and kept chattering ..hE BAGAN DOING ME AT 19 AND HAS BEEN FAITHFUL ALL THESE YEARS UNTIL HE GOT THAT PH. I am keeping him but what to do about that ph . Bless his heart my hair is as glam as usual.