Honored Contributor

I went to eBay today, entered the make and model of my Tracfone and came up with some new and different case backs for my phone.  I have that paisley print which everyone in the world knows is a lowly Tracfone.  Now I'm going to have an attractive Southwest design.  These are the rubberized impact resistant cases.

If interested, just put your manufacturer and model name in the search area.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I saved a whole bunch cases in my cart on Amazon.  I am waiting to see how big this Tracfone really is.  I have a Samsung S5 for work and I think this is about the same size.  Some of the cases will make the phone rather thick.  But nice to see there are some fun options out there.  We had to buy our own cases for work if we wanted something other than basic black.  I will go check on eBay also - thanks for the tip!

Respected Contributor
I ordered 5 great cases--rose gold, a beautiful blue, mint green, red, and snow white (love the look of white phones--and I've already received 3 of them!

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Re: Tracfone Cases

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624

I like Ebay, but wouldn't use "lowly" to describe Tracfone's service or any prepaid phone that comes with their airtime minutes.

I've had phones with contracts from Verizon, etc. in the past, but for years now have enjoyed my no-contract prepaid ones.

Really fits my needs.

Good recommendation, K, for those unaware.

That case sounds perfect for you.  ;-)

Super Contributor

I haven't gotten the phone yet (delivery should be on Wednesday!) but I've already spent lots of time finding a case and a sports armband for it!!  Scoured both ebay and amazon and like several things.

If you are searching for a case search for 'LG K10 cases'. The LG k10 has the exact dimensions of our tracfone but is more well known so lots of choices come up.

I prefer the TPU soft one piece cover.  Then I can put the phone in my armband with the case on...much easier.

Now just waiting for the phone - once I know I like it, I will order my goodies!

Respected Contributor
All 5 cases have now arrived. Because of the new phone's size, I needed a new wristlet lol, so I took the case with me to shop, and got one of those, too. I passed on the Treasure, but I'm glad I decided to go for the Premier.

What worries you masters you.
Regular Contributor

I purchased a gel case for my samsung 5" tracfone. The pladtic cover it came with split open and cracked in many places.

can find great buys on ebay