Regular Contributor

Is anyone having trouble checking their balance on their Tracfone?  I've tried online for 2 days now and it says they are having problems with their system.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tracfone Balance Question

Can't you check your balance on your phone?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I just tried sending a text to the support line which worked.  Don't know why I couldn't get it online though.  I've done it before that way.

Esteemed Contributor

I had the same problem for 2 days.  Cleared up yesterday!  Site said they were having difficulties.

Super Contributor

My mom can check hers right on her phone, although if their online service is down, I don't know if her app would work either. Those Tracfon s are really sweet little units.

Honored Contributor

Just checked mine & it's working.

When it's not working put this number *777*1# in your contacts as Tracfone Balance. You can call it to get your mins, text & data but not service days. HTH

Super Contributor

NightOwlz, I just saw your post. Thank you so much for that info! That is great to know!

Honored Contributor

@lovethgedress wrote:

Is anyone having trouble checking their balance on their Tracfone?  I've tried online for 2 days now and it says they are having problems with their system.

@lovethgedress

I check everything to do with my expiration date/minutes/texts, and data using my "Account" App on my Tracfone. I just checked it after reading this and it showed those specifics. 

About online? Never check by any other method on any of my 10+ Tracfones, so I really have no answer for you.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@ThinkOutsideTheBox wrote:

My mom can check hers right on her phone, although if their online service is down, I don't know if her app would work either. Those Tracfon s are really sweet little units.

@ThinkOutsidetheBox

Mine has never failed me using my Tracfone app on my phone. Prior to the "smart phones" it was shown automatically when I turned on my phone.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@ThinkOutsideTheBox wrote:

@ThinkOutsidetheBox

Mine has never failed me using my Tracfone app on my phone. Prior to the "smart phones" it was shown automatically when I turned on my phone.

hckynut(john)

@hckynut 
@ThinkOutsidetheBox

Sometimes the app works for me but not always. So the # I listed above I have in my contacts so I can check it that way. It has always worked for me. No charge for using your mins to call & check.