Occasional Contributor

Took the Vitamix plunge, Woo Hoo

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I finally did it and going for the Vitamix, I could not believe the only color available was the cobalt blue but my kitchen is mostly green but I love blue and green together. I can't wait to get this machine and start using it .

Super Contributor

Re: Took the Vitamix plunge, Woo Hoo

You got a really good buy on your Vitamix. I love mine and know you will enjoy yours too. Congratulations.

Mint

Super Contributor

Me too. But waited too long today and I am on waitlist. My daughter bought one last week-higher price from the Q also, and she made the most delicious asparagus soup today. I'm excited.

Super Contributor

Ordered mine too! I got the black. I really prefer the turquoise Vitamix, but since it wasn't offered I figure if the black bothers me I will stick a Hello Kitty sticker on there and call it the HK Limited Edition version Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I have purchased about six of these machines now. Mostly for gifts through the last few years. I gave my last one away to a grandson who was getting his first apartment, and thought I'd be just fine without it, since it's just DH and me. I was wrong - I had to replace it, and ended up with the 7500. I really like it. Just made some fresh applesauce for hubby this evening and I think it's already gone. (Not a big deal, but he loved it!)

I know you're going to enjoy your new machine. Great buy, and with all the summer garden crops coming soon, you're sure to have some wonderful food. Enjoy.

Regular Contributor

Congrats! I'm so jelly!! I want one really bad but it will be better financially for me if I wait. Can I afford it? Yes. But with my youngest Ds a freshmen in college and oldest Dsb in trade school-its best that I wait! Lol. I'm on my phone or I would have used a smile. I want one so bad I can taste it! But I guess that means I will appreciate it all the more. I'm so happy for you and enjoy! Hey-if anyone has any awesome recipes to use with it I will take notes!
Occasional Contributor

Believe me I know how it is , it is an expensive appliance, but I waited and wanted one for a long time , but really had to think about if I would use it and want to start eating healthier and work night shift so I love I get a to go cup for work. I hope you are able to get one , maybe they will have another TSV and easy pay is what makes it affordable . I love fruits and veggies so excited to try all the healthy smoothies. I can't wait to see the recipe book and wonder what I will try first.