Esteemed Contributor

Re: Teach Yourself Visually or Dummies Books to learn Sierra

@Nicknack wrote:

@Nuttmeg wrote:

I brought a book last week to read on my Kindle. I was able to read a sample chapter or two before I paid for the book.

On Amazon it says "look inside" for both books.  When I click on the "look inside" the circle just goes round and round and doesn't ever open the book.  I am wondering if this has something to do with the fact that I downloaded Sierra last night.  I've tried Googling and can't find an answer to what is wrong or how to correct it.

@NickNackI am using a PC running Windows 8.1. I don't know what the problem could be.

Honored Contributor

Re: Teach Yourself Visually or Dummies Books to learn Sierra

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@Nuttmeg wrote:

I brought a book last week to read on my Kindle. I was able to read a sample chapter or two before I paid for the book.

On Amazon it says "look inside" for both books.  When I click on the "look inside" the circle just goes round and round and doesn't ever open the book.  I am wondering if this has something to do with the fact that I downloaded Sierra last night.  I've tried Googling and can't find an answer to what is wrong or how to correct it.

@NickNackI am using a PC running Windows 8.1. I don't know what the problem could be.

Thanks @Nuttmeg.  I posted on the Mac Community Boards.  Hopefully someone there can help me.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau