Regular Contributor

Tablet for a 3 year old

I want to get my grandson a tablet for Christmas. I know there are a lot of kids tablets on the market, even TRU is putting one out (or already has). The thing is, I really want to get him a REAL tablet thinking that it would be the better investment. He's been playing with my IPad since he's less than a year old and knows how to use it. Of course, an IPad is out, even the mini is out due to cost but I was kinda thinking the Kindle Fire Hd or Nook Hd. They are reasonably priced and I think may offer more than tablets made just for kids. I was just at Barnes and Noble and the Nook hd looked really nice, small and perfect for a little person. Any opinions? Thanks in advance!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View