Not applicable

Samsung Galaxy - Setting up VoiceMail?

I received my new SMART PHONE, the Samsung Galaxy Prevail, on 8/6/11 and have yet to be able to set up the voice mail account. I have followed the manual instructions, the BoostMobile web site instructions, the SMART PHONE tutorial, and just today, the instructions from a live human being at BoostMobile, but to no avail !!!Even the wireless vendor themselves cannot get the voice mail set up? What kind of "deal" is this? A complicated computer program is easier to set up that this thing., and I've set up a few !!!

I am a loyal QVC customer and have been for over 15 years, but this item is a dud for me. It was touted as easy to set up, has a great "shrinking' pay plan starting at $50.00 per month for six months, then decreasing to $45.00 a month for six months, etc. if paid on time. Setting up the BoostMobile account then getting the payments on my credit card were easy, but now I have a problem which can't seem to be solved.

Is it BoostMobile, the phone itself, or what?

Does anyone out there have a solution to my problem? My obvious solution is to return it before the thirty days are up!