Samsung Galaxy - Setting up VoiceMail?

I received my new SMART PHONE, the Samsung Galaxy Prevail, on 8/6/11 and have yet to be able to set up the voice mail account. I have followed the manual instructions, the BoostMobile web site instructions, the SMART PHONE tutorial, and just today, the instructions from a live human being at BoostMobile, but to no avail !!!Even the wireless vendor themselves cannot get the voice mail set up? What kind of "deal" is this? A complicated computer program is easier to set up that this thing., and I've set up a few !!!

I am a loyal QVC customer and have been for over 15 years, but this item is a dud for me. It was touted as easy to set up, has a great "shrinking' pay plan starting at $50.00 per month for six months, then decreasing to $45.00 a month for six months, etc. if paid on time. Setting up the BoostMobile account then getting the payments on my credit card were easy, but now I have a problem which can't seem to be solved.

Is it BoostMobile, the phone itself, or what?

Does anyone out there have a solution to my problem? My obvious solution is to return it before the thirty days are up!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View