Honored Contributor

I just installed the Key Ring App on my iPhone.  I was able to load almost all of my cards to it.  When I got to the last three cards, it said they were duplicate cards and I could not have duplicate cards.  I double checked, but these cards were not on there.  I sent an e-mail to the company about this.  Has anyone had this problem?  Is there a way to correct it?  I feel like if I get another loyalty card that it will say it's a duplicate, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Question About Key Ring App

[ Edited ]

@Nicknack wrote:

I just installed the Key Ring App on my iPhone.  I was able to load almost all of my cards to it.  When I got to the last three cards, it said they were duplicate cards and I could not have duplicate cards.  I double checked, but these cards were not on there.  I sent an e-mail to the company about this.  Has anyone had this problem?  Is there a way to correct it?  I feel like if I get another loyalty card that it will say it's a duplicate, too.

have you tried deleting them and adding again.

If you set up a user name  and p/w you can login to Keyring on your computer and see all your cards there, where it's a bit easier to  see them and edit them.  That's what I do. 

HTH 

https://www.keyringapp.com/   should take you there I can't post the actual login page b/c it's mine

Honored Contributor

Hi @Nicknack - I use Key Ring. I did not get that error about dup cards. I hope their CS responds quickly and resolves it for you. It has been a great app.
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

If you set up a user name  and p/w you can login to Keyring on your computer and see all your cards there, where it's a bit easier to  see them and edit them.  That's what I do. 

HTH 

https://www.keyringapp.com/   should take you there I can't post the actual login page b/c it's mine

@jackthebear  There's nothing to delete because I never added the cards that it's telling me are duplicates.  I just tried to enter them, and it said they were duplicates.  It never let me add them at all.  I did go to the website.  That's how I sent their customer service an e-mail.  I didn't log in on the website though.  I'll do that now.  Thanks for the suggestion.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

HTH 

@jackthebear  There's nothing to delete because I never added the cards that it's telling me are duplicates.  I just tried to enter them, and it said they were duplicates.  It never let me add them at all.  I did go to the website.  That's how I sent their customer service an e-mail.  I didn't log in on the website though.  I'll do that now.  Thanks for the suggestion.

@jackthebear  I just came back to say thank you for suggesting I log in on the website.  When I looked there, all of my cards had been entered.  They aren't showing on my phone, though.  They are now showing on my phone, too.  I wish I had done that before I contacted customer service.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

HTH 

@jackthebear  I just came back to say thank you for suggesting I log in on the website.  When I looked there, all of my cards had been entered.  They aren't showing on my phone, though.  They are now showing on my phone, too.  I wish I had done that before I contacted customer service.

Happy to help 

sometimes u have to play around with this stuff

we all shsre the one account in our family that way its way to add points at the grocery