Valued Contributor

I have the Samsung Galaxy Prime Tracfone smartphone that was a TSV on Q a few months ago.  

Is there a way to put date and time on photos taken with this phone?

Honored Contributor

Re: QUESTION - TracFone Camera

@shoptheQ

What categories on your Home Page icons have you looked at to seek these answers? I am not big on cell phones, but just as with computers and tablets, most electronics have things listed in a specific category when it comes to most of their features.

In what categories have you looked, and have you tried to find in in your owners manual? I have had 10 different Tracfones, of several different manufacturers. They have all been Android, and all of their features fell under the same category on how to change/add or remove certain things.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

@hckynut  My manual only gives directions to take pictures, send / share pictures and save pictures.  

I have searched my phone "settings" icon - no info there either.  

I was hoping someone on this forum would know if dating photos is even possible with this phone.

Thanks for your input.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoptheQ

Go to samsung dot com. Type in galaxy grand prime. Type how to set date and time. I was able to follow it step by step pretty easily. Hold the phone and follow the step by step directions and you should be just fine.

I found it there under (How-to-Guides). Let me know.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Hi schmadsquad.
When you say "put date and time on photos taken," do you mean you want that info to physically appear on.each photo? That, I dont know.
But if you simply want the INFO for each pic taken, with the LG, you simply pull up the pic, open the menu for that pic, and you'll see about 12 diff specs for that picture, including date and time taken, whether a flash was used, resolution, etc. When I had Samsung phones, the same info was readily available for each pic, too.

What worries you masters you.
Valued Contributor

Thank you moonlady - just what I was looking for -- the info as to date and time I took photo.

These boards are so helpful for those of us with ZERO tech savy.

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ

Glad to hear you found what you wanted.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)