Respected Contributor

Problem Seeing the TSV on FF

I use Fire Fox as my browser and the other day I could not view the video for the LG TSV  and the description was not complete.   I kept getting a script error.

The same thing is happeining today with today's TSV.

I can view other videos on QVC.....just not the TSV.

I switched to IE and had no problem......anyone have any clue what's going on ?

TIA

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

Re: Problem Seeing the TSV on FF

Go to adobe.com and update your flash player. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Problem Seeing the TSV on FF

[ Edited ]

Hi, @ Lotus!  I keep seeing periodic reports of problems with videos but so far I haven't been able to duplicate them to try and troubleshoot the issue.  I use a Mac (OS X 10.10.5), and iPad 3 and iPhone 5 (iOS 8.4.1).

Are you using the most current version of Firefox (40.0.3)?

Do you clear cookies and website data on a regular basis?

Also, do you use addons/extensions?

Firefox has had 2 recent updates, and I'm wondering if this website hasn't caught up with them and, thus, there are compatibility issues.

I agree with @glb613 that it's also important to keep the Adobe Flash Player current (I'm running 18.0.0.232).

The strange thing about this is that some videos work but others on the same website don't work.  I hope the Q moderators are seeing the threads, because they need to have their tech staff look at the difference between videos working properly and those with problems, and address this.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova