Nook Tablet E168386..magazines and applications will not download!

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem with the Nook Tablet.. I am very familar with the nook as I had a Nook color previously with no problem downloading the magazines that came with it from the Q...

I purchased 2 nook tablets as gifts and neither one will download the 33 magazines and 18 apps. I have been on the phone with Barnes and Noble and QVC twice and my only option given was to return them. However they have taken it off the Q website. I am so frustrated. I rarely make a bad review and believe me I love my nook but someone has really dropped the ball on this issue. It should not be difficult to resolve but no one seems to help. I also purchased a Nook tablet for myself from Barnes and Noble..I did not care about the added mags or apps for myself and already had a case. So now my family is off on vacation with their nooks without all the extra's they were supposed to get. So frustrating!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View