Respected Contributor

New NOOK Tablet with special offer for current NOOK owners

[ Edited ]

This week Nook Galaxy Tab "A"     7" came out  $139  but $99  if you are a current NOOK owner  and are upgrading.  I did not need to bring my current NOOK. They looked up my account at the store. Also  if you are a Barns& Noble Member you get a cover free ( they are normally $39)  So I saved $80. I liking it so far. I dont like carrying my Galaxy S2 for its so expensive and big.  This is a good size for a purse. I love my glowlight  but its neat to be able to use the internet also.

Best buy has the non-branded version for ten dollars more.  So you are still saving even if you are not a current NOOK owner

I also own Kindle tablets and ereaders and I find liking the nook more and more  better. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: New NOOK Tablet with special offer for current NOOK owners

Thanks  for the info!  I have a bunch of B&N gift cards accumulated over the years and this might be just the perfect way to use them.  Have been wanting a Nook just for my reading.

Thanks - will head to B&N this week.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well most of the 8gb  goes to system related storage so i bought a SD Card at Walmart  and the camera is not the best  of the best but  othwise  I am still  liking this purchase

Respected Contributor

I have had about every Nook BN has put out & what an awesome offer!  DH recently dropped his Nook tablet & it cracked but still works.  I will be going to BN to check out the new one & I just bet the new one will be finding it's way under our Christmas tree this year!  

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

I have had about every Nook BN has put out & what an awesome offer!  DH recently dropped his Nook tablet & it cracked but still works.  I will be going to BN to check out the new one & I just bet the new one will be finding it's way under our Christmas tree this year!  

The offer ends 09/13 I think. Remember to get an sd card