Contributor

There was an item presented some time ago and I can't find it....

It was a set of adapters, similar to an electronic timer, that plug into an electrical outlet and would be controlled by remote.

It would allow me to turn a lamp off and on with the touch of a button.

I recently moved into a house and the bedrooms don't have light fixtures. No light switches in the house other than in the kitchen, bathroom and the switch for a light on the front porch.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need help finding an item

My house didn't have lights either, except bathrooms. We put lighted fans in. The bedroom we just put those Halo LED lights in ceiling. It is sooooooooooo nice! Our house is old !

IDK what the item is you are looking for. I am sure a poster will come along and tell you. But if they don't call Customer Service and they will locate it for you.

Regular Contributor
Respected Contributor

Lowe's and Home Depot have them, too. For example, here's one.

Honored Contributor

On 3/12/2015 nomless said:

Lowe's and Home Depot have them, too. For example, here's one.

Thank you, exactly what I was looking for.

Respected Contributor

You're welcome. I've been using another model for several years....they work great. BTW, use the search phrase "Wireless appliance remote control" to find what you're looking for.

Honored Contributor

On 3/12/2015 nomless said:

You're welcome. I've been using another model for several years....they work great. BTW, use the search phrase "Wireless appliance remote control" to find what you're looking for.

Thank you for the search hint. Sometimes you have to know exactly what to put in the search engine. Google is more helpful, but QVC requires almost exact wording AND spelling. If you miss spell a name, it will not come up!