Super Contributor

I am not a cell phone lover or user... I always wanted to get the Jitterbug but it was just a basic cell phone... The now have updated with the latest technology...

My husband is not a PC user we are both older Seniors..

They have several different plans and was not sure which one to get... I don't think I will be texting which is one of the features of this phone... They do consider it to be a smartphone with Built in Health and Safety apps which is important especially for Seniors...  No contracts or cancellations fee..

I love the big    numbers  it has.. My eyes are not the best and hate the small #'s my Cell phone  has....

Would love to hear from anyone that has this phone and let me know what you think?

Thanks,lovestoday

Trusted Contributor

I'm not familiar with this phone, but have you ever seen a demo of Tracfone's Alcatel One Touch Pop Icon?  It has a simple mode where the icons are much larger on the screen for visually challenged people.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

@lovestodance wrote:

I am not a cell phone lover or user... I always wanted to get the Jitterbug but it was just a basic cell phone... The now have updated with the latest technology...

My husband is not a PC user we are both older Seniors..

They have several different plans and was not sure which one to get... I don't think I will be texting which is one of the features of this phone... They do consider it to be a smartphone with Built in Health and Safety apps which is important especially for Seniors...  No contracts or cancellations fee..

I love the big    numbers  it has.. My eyes are not the best and hate the small #'s my Cell phone  has....

Would love to hear from anyone that has this phone and let me know what you think?

Thanks,lovestoday

A basic Jitterbug phone would be a great phone for most senior users. The customer service should be great. http://www.greatcall.com/cell-phones/jitterbug . You only need a basic service plan with this phone.

Honored Contributor
87 year old uncle has it and LOVES it. I have an iPhone 6+ and every time he sees me he tells me how much better his phone is than mine.
See if you can find someone to demonstrate the Jitterbug for you.
You may be surprised with what you and DH can learn!
Super Contributor

Thanks so much Violann, Appreciate your reply and comments.

My husband does not know how to use Pc and hoping this may help him...