Respected Contributor

Motorola/Android Music Question

I'm so sad about these forums going away.  This was a reliable place to come and ask a question or "talk" about current events, tv, etc...

I recently bought my first smart phone.  My gosh, its like a rocket ship held in the palm of my hand.  I had a standard cheapo flip phone before.  I've only had the new phone a week so I'm still getting familiar with how to work it, all the things it can do.  I see now why they are called smart phones!!

I thought I would post this question before time runs out on these forums.  I may not be ready to do this right away, but I'd like instruction if possible.  I have an HP laptop Pavilion which has my music in an itunes folder.  I'd like to get this music onto my new smart phone.  Can anyone give me instruction or guidance? 

My manual does not go into much about this.  It just says to use a USB connection from the phone to the computer.  But then what?  Is this a complicated thing?  I would then like to play the music from my phone in my car if I go for a long drive but I think the car dealership will give me help when I reach that stage.

Thanks for any input.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Re: Motorola/Android Music Question

Okay. Is it possible to do what you want to do? Yes. Is it easy? Eh, not so much. I would highly recommend spending an hour or two, or three, watching the various YouTube videos that come up when you search "transferring i-tunes to android." Don't feel overwhelmed. The more of the videos you watch, the easier it'll become. If you find a video you really like, rewatch it a few times to be sure you've got it down. You can do this! 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!