Honored Contributor

HSN will have this as a TS, (presale now). It's the latest model, and sells for $1,499.99, comes with Air Pods. You can buy the same model at Best Buy for $999.99. I wish QVC would stop bundling items with their laptops, just give me a good price on the laptop without extras I don want.

Honored Contributor

If you are computer literate I don't understand people buying this stuff unless it is for easy pay.  Don't they look up things?

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

If you are computer literate I don't understand people buying this stuff unless it is for easy pay.  Don't they look up things?

It's not even the easy pay. If you have a Best Buy credit card, you can pay the laptop out for 12-18 months with no interest if paid in full by the end.

Honored Contributor

I just double checked this to make sure, but if you buy it from Apple they have 18 mos. interest free financing.  I think people either don't know this or don't check.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I just double checked this to make sure, but if you buy it from Apple they have 18 mos. interest free financing.  I think people either don't know this or don't check.

The other "options" listed here require good credit and EZ pay doesn't.   Not every deal is a bad one.  People constantly post they include a "bunch of junk you don't want or need" when they have NO idea what others want or need. I bought my new Macbook Pro 13" from Best Buy on sale for 2 reasons.  One, it was on sale and two, I didn't have to wait for a delivery.  I got it $200 cheaper than if I had bought it directly from Apple.  

I decided there is no reason to try and talk some people out of buying from QVC so I quit.  Now if they want to talk about the specs and if it's a good price, that I will check.  Sometimes the Q does have some good deals.  You need to compare prices and specs to know if a deal is good or not.   

Respected Contributor

Also, the reviews at QVC for a lot of these electronic say they are very disappointed in the quality of the items that are bundled with the Apple iPad or whatever.

I just bought an Apple Air on Amazon during the Black Friday deals I got exactly what I wanted for $899, And if I was willing to wait and not get the Prime free expedited shipping, there was another $100 deduction.

I always check QVC to see what their prices are and they are extremely high because they have all this junk bundled with them.  

Esteemed Contributor

Some folks enjoy buying from a shopping channel. It has nothing to do with EZ pay. I think they like the 30 day return policy. 

I noticed this tablet is $699 on Best Buy online. 

Respected Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

Some folks enjoy buying from a shopping channel. It has nothing to do with EZ pay. I think they like the 30 day return policy. 

I noticed this tablet is $699 on Best Buy online. 

I think it's all of the above.  Honestly, unless they ask it's none of our business why.  It's just like people who don't pay their credit card balance in full every month.  They are wasting money but, it's not me.